Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Oh My God

:yikes

Lovely beach (not) stones and rocks everywhere

Thank-you Holiday Hit Squad
What a bombsite......we have just watched with horror. I am so sorry for all of us who have ben cancelled but would you want to go to that??? I am so glad i found Nick and his website!!
well done ajenkins

I will get u a drink in rhodes :wink:
well, just watched with my mouth open catching flies!!!!!

FC must have known that there is NO WAY that was going to be ready :evil:

I cannot believe the state of it and that was like no beach I have ever seen. FC you have obviously been lying all along.
:cry: :cry:
that's it then, it's official. We are angry to say the least. FC stands for something much ruder.

:twisted: :evil:
Husband who is a builder has said there is no way that will be ready for this summer!!! Going to cancel and use quote from programme that if anyone is travelling this summer and wants to cancel can change free of charge!! Just hope there is still holidays left for August

Looks like you all had a close shave with this place.
If it were me I would take fc for every penny I could... they have been lying to you all along.

Good luck to you all.
well wellwell arent you glad your not going now,i was looking out for matt the entertainer but no sign of him. maybe he hid behind a rock in shere embarrassment!???
or dossin in one of the broken down cars!!!
Travel agent told me cancelled as inspector went out and a few safety issues were raised so they have cancelled untill 1st july to make sure finishing touches are completed!!!!! What a JOKE after seeing bbc
Spent best part of a day on the phone & web & sorted me & mine going to Kiotari Bay in Rhodes.

Same dates, same flight times. Better rooms & they have roofs on and everything :roll: .

Was dubious about having to swap but after that prog I reckon we all got off comparitively lightly.

Oh & our new ones got something called a beach. Its got sand on it.

Wonder how many folks booked to go JUST found out when they were channel hopping.....

Whereever you go, whatever you do, have a good un.
Si, Jules, Sam & Em
but the greek guy said it wasnt the KABC ? maybe its going to emerge from under the sea and make a surprise appearance??!!!lol
well im still going in september if its finished coz cant find anything i like
has anyone got the number of firstchoice customer services?
I am changing our holiday not even going to bother risking it after just watching holiday hit squad!
They better change free of charge and pay any other charges.
Guys, whats going on?? Ive just logged on and there are 24 pages to trawl through of posts..can someone fill me in briefly??

Have the delayed opening again??? Im due to go on 24th May...when were they going to tell us??

Whats happening???
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Syfield, we went to Kiotori Bay last year, and seriously considered going again but we like to try new places, everything about it was superb (well the entertainment wasn't but is it ever ?), you will have a great time - excellent choice.

We have managed to book for Blue Bay Escape Resort in Corfu, does anybody know anything about this place ?
:omg

Well i would say thank god i haven't booked for this year. We are having a new bigger and better Asda built in our town centre which looks more finished than that did - and it's not due to open till August :!:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.