Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
can somebody tell me how to get through to 0161 745 2113 ?????
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Well said Sarah, and thanks for reminding us. We are SO wrapped up with the whole mess and sorting out new holidays at such short notice, we were taking Glynis' work for granted.

I for one would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Glynis - your help, advice and hard work is truely appreciated.
Yes, thanks ever so much Glynis your advice is really appreciated
Karen
anniewinnie we are going to the pegasos palace in turkey on the 13 of july .are you going to change holiday as we had no problems to do that .if so do it soon as you may not get any thing good as the kabc was to be . :sun
I have preliminarily changed my holiday to the Princess atlantica in Rhodes, they told me it was £4500 dearer which they would cover but I havent booked it yet, as I wanted to see if anyone has been there so help please does anyone know of it or even been there
Hi - went to the Princess Atlantica sister hotel in Rhodes 2 years ago and it was fantastic. Everything about the holiday was brilliant. Two bedded hotel rooms, fantastic food, entertainment for kids was good, however, adults entertainers needed a bit of a boost, but with AI we made our own entertainment!!!

Go for it!

Julie
x
does two bedded mean seperate sleeping areas(as in rooms) for kids etc and thanks for your help
Hi all,

First time I have posted here but have been watching for weeks, from before Mrs Gaz etc was cancelled.
I am going to Kos in July but not beach club ( thank goodness ) I just wanted to say I feel sorry for all of you and I hope you all end up getting a great holiday, you are all going to need it after all that has happened.
:( rab w.w
believe me we have tried and with out paying a penalty there was no way of getting out of kabc!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Yes, by two bedded, we had a large bedroom with kingsize bed, then there was sliding doors into another room with two single sofa beds. Then sliding doors out onto a balcony.

Bathrooms were very spacious as well, with bath, separate shower and the toilet had it's own door!!

Julie
x
Hi all,
I was due to go to KOS abc -may 31st 2006 from Bristol,
due to the hotel not being ready until july 5th, fc have transfered me and my party of 9 to a 4* hotel on the other side of the island for no extra charge and compensated us £20 per head.
the hotel looks smaller and with less stuff to do,
but, hey, it's a holiday.

Mike827
Hi All

Cancelled today for 5 july just couldn't risk a rubbish hol after PP fiasco last year.
Spoke to really nice and helpful guy at fc.
swopped us to 4*+ hotel in sharm egypt bigger rooms etc and waived the extra 432 quid. He didn't even quibble he just said we won't be charging that of course!!! Go figure and thats when it's supposed to be open we were ready for a battle.

Tells me they are not sure that it will be ready even then!

We will never book a new build again. Once bitten Twice stupid three times complete maniacs no way!

Hope everyone who eventually gets there has a fab time

Mrs Grahamedw x :lol:
It's nearly 7!!! I cant wait!!! :hyper
I can certainly understand why most of you are very concerned and upset
about the beach club situation.
However I would never ever considr booking my annual family holiday therefore my biggest family spend online-because if anything goes wrong I want peace of mind by having that personal point of contact- my travel agent.
Unlike most of you Ibooked my beach club holiday with a travel agent and she found me an alternative holiday and changed over with nil
ammendment fees -in my lunch hour from work and I didnt spend
stressful hours on the telephone on hold waiting to be spoken to by a person instead of machines or even being cut off like some of you have been!!!
Also any money you could have possibly saved you have probably now spent in either phone bills 0800 numbers!!! or increased value new
holidays.
Travel Agents must be loving this- as online bookers must be surely
in danger of putting them out of business- however I must say
in future I will always use my travel agent
-they sorted this all out for me-I didnt have to worry.
most travel agents these days will try to match online prices anyway
Have you ever thought when it comes to your biggest family spend
you might just get what you pay for?
you lot must get really nice customer service people, as every time i have phoned or our travel agent has we have been told we have to pay to move holidays and cover any costs our selves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, well..........................
hello people what did you think of that then a!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.