Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi there. What would you like to know about Kuredu? My hubby and I went April 2004 and had a glorious time. We had a water bungalow and went AI. Those in WB or JBV have their own restaurant area called Sangu. The rest of the island has the main restaurants, all buffet style (but don't let this put you off, nothing sits around and everything is very regularly replaced). The al a carte restaurants you have to pay for and I can recommend the pizza place.

We never used the pool, but did go to the bar one evening. Never much fancied the entertainment. We went for R&R and spent our nights in the Sangu area. In bed most nights about 10pm but up early. We found it very tiring doing nothing lol.

All rooms are cleaned twice daily - once in the morning and then when you are out to dinner. Tip both your roomboy and your waiter about $10 per week. Your roomboy will leave nice pics made from your bed sheets in the evening.

I would recommend the Britt trip if it is still going on. The price is well worth paying. You get treated like royalty from the moment you get on the boat (and there are only 10 of you allowed).

You will not be disappointed.

If you would like any pics, let me know. If you want to talk away from forum write to me at edit- email address removed for security. Please use the pm system for initial contact
Fiona ht mod
Hello

Kuredu have their own website it is INVALID URL there is a forum there with lots of regulars who can give you so much advice.

Claire
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.