Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
LTI Grand Azure *
1176 Posts
hi
i no its still going to be warm in sept when we go to the lti but is there a steady breeze there
September will be hot mate, I went 13 Oct last year (same again this year) and its really hot, the sea was 27 degrees, The breeze gets ever so slightly chilly in the evenings but nothing more. I only wor tee-shirts the whole time. some of the oldies wore cardies and sweaters in the evening but most people stuck to shirts.
We're going tomorrow! :D

Just starting packing now...... :lol:
thanks jason

i read on here somewhere that the entertainment wasnt up to much.
is there enough to keep the kids occupied in the evening? and what kinda entertainment is there at night.
feel like the more i no the less i am going to expect, kinda preparing ourselves
Its more than enough to amuse the children, its the adults that might find it a bit below par. They have the odd quiz, shows where they drag people up on stage and make fools of them.
we went here feb 2ad 1ch one of the best[ out of approx 34 AI hols] any info you want ....ask ps qualified chef asked to look at their kithcen, don,t think they expected me to be so thorough but couldn't really find anything to worry about. have fun
Just returned from the LTI yesterday, the place is verry nice, needs to do something about the evening entertainment, most nights we were in bed by 1030, but you had to be up early to play the sun lounger game!!.

Food ok, we ate at the al la cartes and also went out for a night to eat in Naama Bay.

Rooms very clean and staff very friendly.

Both of us came down with the "BUG" 24 hrs apart from each other wentstraight to chemist across the road, sorted us out no problems, in fact Ive brought some of the tablets home as they are better than anything you can get here.

Snorkled with turtles at Ras Mohammed - amazing.

Any question please feel free to ask.
hi can you tell me

do they have a saftey box in rooms & how much a week are they.

also do you knoe the name of the tablets from the chemist & how much they were .

we going next wednesday 8)
as far as I'm aware all rooms have free safety deposit boxes with easy instructions so you can set your own 6 digit number :wow
We couldn't find the safety deposit box in our room. It was a family room with the solid wall and proper door, rather than the half partition.
Hi I am going to the grand asure in August can anyone recommend a good local diving school as I want t complete my diving licence and Hubby and youngest daughter want to take the open water diving licence. We went to the Coral Sea Resort hotel last year and there was a dive school on sight but that is a long walk up a very hot beach!!! :?: :hyper
We just came back last night and I have to say I was disappointed with this place after having been to the Hilton Nuweiba last year.

Full review about to be posted in relevent section soon!! :)
Hi everyone........we are going here on 24th Aug and im getting a bit worried about all the really mixed reviews. :?
Im not the sort of person that goes on holiday and "picks" the place apart but the reviews are SO varied im a little bit worried.......one review i read, the woman left after 4 days! :yikes
That seems a bit extreme to me so can someonbe put my mind at ease a bit..........are things REALLY that bad?????????

P.s. Is anyone else going the same time as me?????? :fish

:thanks :bow :ghug :fly
hello, just a response about the diving centre, thre is a diving centre in the hotel, werner lau, i realy enjoyed my diving with them, they have excellent instructors and the counter girls in the hotel there are also excellent and very helpful! pop down and say hello and see what they have on offer for you!!! Enjoy your triP!
Hi

We are going to the LTI tomorrow with our 4yr old girl :D Has anyone been with similar aged children and used the hotel kids club ? If so could you let us know what it was like. Also is anyone else going tomorrow?
Oh im sooooooo jealous........I have 50 days to wait still........ :( :bow

I hope you have an amazing time, the recent reviews on trip advisor have been really good too....... :sun

Please let us know how it was when you get back.....and hope you have loads of pics :D :yipee

HAPPY HOLIDAYS XXXXXX :wave :fly
Going to the LTI in 2 weeks. I've read all the comments about tipping, but I'm not sure weather I should be using £,$, euro, or Egypt £ ???
Can anyone please help as I want to tip and not offend!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.