Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks for that, yes it is very late isnt it.
We come back from Goa the Tuesday after Easter in 2008 - 25th March. Hope to see you there :D
We have just booked for Christmas 2008 flying out on the 13th of December and returning on the 28th, staying at the Silver Sands in Candolim and we've booked a superior room. This is with Eclipse Holidays and slightly cheaper than First Choice.

Debs
I just booked with First Choice for March 10th 2009 for £1216 for me and my wife for 2 weeks and with an added bonus of flying from East Midlands , we normally flew from Gatwick with Monarch so this will be our first time with First Choice and our first time on a package holiday to Goa.
we will be staying at the Osborne Resort for the first time
It's also pretty central, all in all i think i got a bargain!
  • Edited by billy b 2008-07-04 10:18:27
We have also been looking at winter 2009. Jan/Feb time. But probably beginning of February as its a bit cheaper then.
I love Jan and February, I think the weather is at its best then.
Jan 11th 09 for us Gemma [in goa] but booking a few others for 08 - you only live once and at our age you've got to get them all in [just in case] ha ha.
We have also booked again too. Back to the Marinha Dourada. Fly out 27 November 2008 :D
See you at the airport Gemma. After all my tantrums about never going back to Goa after March, we too have booked for 27th November staying at Silla Goa in Calangute. What is it about Goa that I just have to return. Just hope the visa situation doesn't get silly again.
http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/1.gif.....Happy days the ladies I go to coffee with will be back in Goa same time as me again nexy year ..as you say polly what is it that brings us all back again and again....ohh I know the coffee ....colleen
I read Dogfish's post about the Visas when she went along today. Hopefully everything will be resolved by next November.
Now I just need to count up how many sleeps it is .......... :wink: :lol:
Hi Gemma

We fly back on the Tuesday after Easter as well, returning to Gatwick from South Goa. We have also booked for March 2009, just cant remember the exact date but its a weekend flight which is quite different for us. I think its got something to do with a merger between Thomson and First Choice.

Sue
Hi Susan, myself, Irishcolleen and Polly50 are planning an overnight stay in South Goa, Agonda/Palolem area probably on Friday 21 March, so maybe we will get to meet you. We also hope to meet up with Goanmadtony and Tightjock. That would be great :D
That would be great Gemma, will speak to you nearer the time of going.

Sue
New to this site but have been to Goa twice before, and returning 4th January 2009. We stayed at Marinha Dourada the first time and Kamat I think it was the second.. returning to MD this time and really looking forward to it. Flying from Gatwick on 3rd Jan 2009 :cheers :tup
whoops,, didn't sign my post.

Geraldine
Hi Geraldine...Are you on the 19.50 from Gatwick (TCX67K)? We are on this flight,staying at the beira mar. Paula
Hi Paula, no we are on the 6pm flight, going from Gatwick.

Geraldine :)
travelling with First Choice, I think its actually a Thomson flight now that they have merged.
Geraldine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.