Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hOLIDAY hIT sQUAD
1908 Posts
I just can't believe it! So glad we have amended ours today as many of you have - feel sorry for those who have not been on the forum and just found out - I bet fc are working overtime tonight!
Natalie you have just missed the best programme money can buy the kos aqua beach club is NOT opening until 5th July if they open it then? Which is very questionable.
Natalie

Sorry - you won't be going :!: Have you just watched BBC1?
My wife is going bonkers! We are going in august and I'm telling her to calm down and lets see what happens!

If they say they will change us free of charge, will this include any increase in cost? PP in turkey works out £1000 more expensive and this is the closest thing to Kos ABC?
SKLR thanks for posting the dates out, you have done us all a huge favour. :)
just watched the programme....i guess I had a lucky escape! When I started this forum last year, little did i know what a catastrophe it would turn into!!! As it happened, when i tried to book for the 24th May this year, the 10 day holidays were fully booked, so I booked elsewhere, UNFORTUNATELY, i see another thread going the same way, as I booked for the Rhodes Aqua Beach club for next July a couple of weeks since! Surely with all the bad publicity that FC have brought upon themselves, this cant be repeated next year????? My heart really goes out to all of those whos holidays have been spoilt, and I hope that FC can provide you all with a fantastic replacement!
Guys, whats going on?? Ive just logged on and there are 24 pages to trawl through of posts..can someone fill me in briefly??

Have the delayed opening again??? Im due to go on 24th May...when were they going to tell us??

Whats happening???

Sorry to say that Kos Aqua Beach Club will not open until 1st July at least.

BBC 1 have just shown the Kos site in a very imcomplete state

In this thread you will find a First Choice number to call
now on a more serious note;... :bhead :zip :hmmm :yikes :wave :fly :sulk :argue :shrug :bawl :no :tut :pele :smokin :mrgreen: :oops: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :evil: :shock: :glynis :sun :swear :tdown :rofl words cant express how i feel but glad is one of them after what ive just seen.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Nice to see that first choice have closed early!!!! they are supposed to be open until 10pm!
How :swear off am i im probably going to spend most of the day on the phone on hold tomorrow now :evil: :bhead :cry:
I have just found this forum after accidentally spotting our planned holiday hotel on Holiday Home Truths - I wasn't really watching it, but I saw what looked like an artists' impression of the KABC and, to my horror, saw the following report. :shock: We are due to go out on 2 August - hope it'll be ready!!! Funny because FC phoned yesterday while I was at work and wouldn't leave a message!
fc only want your money,they dont care if you go away or not. :twisted: :evil: :shock:
KABC Hotline @ FC is 0161 745 2113 Try this number instead.
Hiya Robmelgeorgeben,

Guess where we went last may/june....blue bay!

Ive PM'd you on here so we can swap tips!

Speak to ya soon.
to all the newbies to this forum, can I just say that once the mayhem has calmed down and you have sorted this years holiday, take time an hour or two (or maybe a day or two) and read back on the 25 pages on this part and the 93 pages on kos aqua beach club part 1, you will understand what has been going on for the past few months, the rollercoaster ride that a good 30 or so of us have experienced.

How on earth can the bloke from fc customer services say that FC had come out good on the programme,

I was so shocked by the programme it brought tears to my eyes to think that we were all soooo looking forward to it, our dreams and excitement shattered. The place looked like it had been bombed, and FC saying that there is only minor things to be done, the whole thing was just a prefab shell.
Yes, I would like to second what Sarah has said - a big thankyou to Glynnis for all your hard work :D

And also to Michelle - your lists were fantastic !!!
Im in shock :!: :!: :!: :!:

Knew it was going to be bad, but didn't expect it to be that bad :(

I'm not supposed to be going until 19/7, but I don't think in all honesty that I can risk it. Hubby is at work, so have taped the evidence, had to watch it on BBC South East, as it's not on up here until 7.30 tomorrow night, but choice of flights from Glasgow in high season will be limited.

We went to the Holiday Village in Costa Del Sol 2 yrs ago, and Pegasus Tropical last year, so yes, you'd think i would've learned my lesson by now :? . But to be honest, neither of them were as bad as this, and we had really good holidays both times.

So, I've had to put away next year's brochures, and start looking at this years again :( .

Thanks to all you folks that spoke to the BBC, and you sklr for posting yesterday.

Will stay watching this for a while, but hope you all get great holidays, and really all enjoy yourselves, you all deserve to :wink:

Lee
Hi All. I dont think i will; ever book with FC again after PP last year on holidays from hell and now the probelms wioth all the Aquabeach clubs, we nearly booked to go to the Aquabeach in Egypt for next easter, but im glad we didnt after seeing the Kos just on TV, we are now going with Thomascook to the Lara Beach in Turkey next August, all FC do is keep telling lies after lies, they did last year about the PP and the PT and they have done it again, they should be fined, TRAVEL AGENT OF THE YEAR (THATS A JOKE). :rage
thanks jo123 now I have tears running down my face, I was so looking forward to meeting those going the same time. Im such a soppy cow lol
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.