Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We are now going to Kiotari Bay in Rhodes. if you read the reviews on Holidays Uncovered they sound great. Like I said got free child place aswell.
Kelly Marie there are beaches nearby, within a few minutes walk, although these will not have umbrellas etc. I am confident it will be ready for the 5th July. Probably there will be some cosmetic work to be done at this time, but we shall wait and see.
Has anyone got through to the 0161 number this morning????
Hi all

Meant to be going 19th July from Glasgow. I have no faith what so ever that it will be open on the 1st July. The buildings don't look that much further forward than the photo's that were taken end March beginning April by SP55. I am waiting for my First Choice agent to phone me back with my options of what I can transfer to. Thought I would let here do all the Donkey work. My main concern is that if they cancel beginning of July then there will be no Holidays left leaving from Scotland. I have had enough of the deceitful lies and rubbish that they have told me over the last 12 Months. And I will not be parting with any more money either.
We also do hotel reviews! We have reviews for the Kiotari Bay Click Here

Our reviews can be reached by clicking on Hotel Reviews at the very top of the page.
Natalie, I got through at 8am this morning, must have been one of the first. I treid all night last night and could not get through. You just need to keep ringing!
Ive just left a vm on managing directors voicemail asking for a call back...

will i get one?? i doubt it.

this ringing is driving me mad. im still trying to get through 1h 30mins later.
I was trying the CS number from 8 but they said they were open from 9! I could have rung at 8....arrrggggg im going to scream..
Ring, ring, ring, ring.

I work in telephony setting up 0870 numbers!! and can now understand the customers who complain about telephone lines we set up!! Im on the other end now
Just had a call from First Choice after leaving the VM with the Director. They have changed our hols to the Blue Bay in Ialyssos, Rhodes flying out 24th may.
We have had 40 each compensation and the cost of the new hols was £1000 more so theyve paid that too!!!

They did try saying they werent going to pay the extra but we were stubborn and stuck to our guns.

Result anyway...but the stress of this hasnt really been worth it all.

I wish you all good luck and hope your hols work out!

Natalie
Well done Natalie

We'll cerainly all need our holidays at the end of all this.

Karen
Click Here For our reviews of the Blue Bay in Rhodes.
i'm so P'D off right now, bin ringing since 9am and still no reply from their helpline no. anyone else getting through today?. Rang CS on mobile who referred me back to original helpline no. although supposed to be holiday on 24th June my other alternatives are now longer available according to the web and CS have confirmed this. i've ended in tears on the phone and am stressed, CS were crap FC are crap. i feel really low
OOOHHHH!!!!! its all gone quiet. I take it no-one else was brave/insane enough to re-book for KABC? We changed from the 28th June to the 5th July. :D I just fancied another go on the rollercoaster. This time i will not be holding on and will be waving my hands in the air.
Don't know what to do as we only booked on Monday for 1st July. Left my number on Chief Exec phone but still has not replied. Problem is if we hang on until it is cancelled again what chance have you got of getting an alternative at such a late date when most people now seen to be changing. But I am adament that I am not prepared to pay any extra as when we booked on Monday they already knew the situation and the only thing that was mentioned on the website that there was no horse riding - no mention of building work. I will be informing them that if we have to go on 1st July if it doesn't conform with description in brochure and there is building work in progress I will be taking action when I return for a full refund.
hi ive just spoken to arep at fc hypermarket as i go tokabc in sept was told it will be open no refunds for anyone after 1july yet some of you say you have had no probs in altering july and august bookings please help :evil: :evil: :evil:
Janemick, so you will be there before us, we thought we were the only ones going it has gone so quiet on here. :)
Firebird I like rollercoasters the scarier the better... :mrgreen:
Hello People

I have just spoken to my FC shop and they reckon Kos will open 1st July Her words "set in stone"!!!!
But we all no what FC are like anyway she is phoning head office now to see if I can change as I do not go out till September.
When I told her where we were going she did sigh to herself so I think they have had a bad day today with this Aqua park.
As long as it is ready I am quite happy to go, now I know other beaches are minutes away!!!!

Gosh just had a phone call back and yes we can change free of charge!!!
Got your message fireapache but don't know how to reply - sorry - perhaps you can give me instructions.
Hi kelly Marie, just click the post reply button under the message and then type your message and clivk submit! Its just like posting to the forum, but is sent PM.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.