Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Lindsay, you beat me to it - I was just about to say exactly the same thing. We go the day after you - 27 sleeps for us now! :lol:
yep, lashing it down here....

2 sleeps to go until we are "there" :D :D
:D OOh I bet you cant wait Karen........ not long to wait now!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/excited/3.gif :fly
bluemax

we will probably get there just before you as our flight is really late on sat night so we arrive about 5ish in the morning on sunday. it was a killer last year but its so worth it. cant go to work in the morning until i've checked out the web cam it keeps me going.

lindsay.
Lindsay, looking good again today, someone in the pool already - 26 sleeps now. We fly on the monring of the 18th so will be there late afternoon.
bluemax

you beat me to it this morning!!! there are still people in the pool and it looks red hot. i hope these last few weeks dont drag having said that i need to start doing some shopping i'm not very organised this year.

lindsay.
They will drag no doubt, they always do! I think I've got everything more or less, only need to pack but I think its just a bit too early for that :lol:
It is looking fantastic there today, I can't believe it's only 19 days until I get back to Protaras.
Will be in that sunshine tomorrow!!!

Will be thinking of you all :wink:
Looking great again today, people in the pool. A few people off here will be enjoying that sunshine later today - not than I'm jealous :oops: oh well only 24 more sleeps for me!
There are more in the pool than I have ever seen before right now.
:shock: OOh Its a bit dark at the moment............

:lol: :lol: ....... only joking. :wink: .........well we only have another 53 days to go before we return to lovely Protaras. :D :sun ...... will be HOT then I reckon. :wink:
15 days for me now Cookie, two weeks tomorrow.
:D OOh, I bet youre getting excited Cardiff lad :wink:

.......... I know I am.......... :lol:
I'm getting too excited.

I'm sure time is slowing down. I just want to get there now.
:shock: Slowing down........... crikey, Its going fast for me.

I havent even got a Suitcase yet!! Lol.

:D
You'll be the one with the carrier bags at the airport the lol.

My suitcase is sitting in front of me at the moment.

My tickets are to my right and my apartment key is in my pocket.

All my washing and ironing is done and hanging in a seperate wardrobe from the rest of my clothes ready to pack.
:shock: :o ... OOh arent you organised CL :lol:

You will have to come and do my packing! lol
hey guys there are people in the sea today that means its hot hot hot never seen anyone in the sea til now( on the webcam) before someone takes the mickey. about ten people in the pool the most i've seen yet oooooh its getting closer and i so cant wait.three more weeks to go.

lindsay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.