Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Tatty I have got everything but you never know there may always be something nicer.
No Tatty, I am the same and still shopping, I think "i just need this" or that, yet Im sure if I were to look properly in the wardrobe I would see that ive already got it lol ~ I love the shopping part beforehand.....and then I look at the cases and think "mmm bit worn, maybe get some new ones lol"

Jim ~ FAB photo!

I was chatting to someone online yesterday who lives in Pafos, and he shared with me some truly wonderful photos, it looks stunning ~ and well, Ive got somewhere to stay now if I go for a return visit lol
what else is there to buy except shorts, shorts, and more shorts lol. oh apart from the perfumes at duty free and make sure ive got my sun factor - sling it in a case and away we go!
I like to look good when walking along the strip at night so nice casual shirts and light trousers are the order of the day
lol - i bet you are worse than a woman taking all that with you!
actually cardiff lad - whilst you are online - ive got a question.

can i use a normal halifax visa debit card in cyprus if needed?????
Webcam looks fab, people swimming in pool,sunbathing on beach, sun shining.. looks glorious... i am sooooooo jealous
:( .......... I havent bought a single thing for my Hols yet.

........ well 4 tops but thats It! :shock: .......

....... :D AAhh, but Tatty, they will have had their Holiday and you still have yours to look forward to....... thats the way I look at It :wink:
...... and Its lovely weather here In Leeds too, today........ In the 7os!!

Ive caught a bit of a tan actually........ base tan for Cyprus :lol:
Karen go look at the gallery on my web site..hundreds of great shots of Pafos area and other Cyprus related subjects..

P.S and its definitely warmer today !! :sun
Sorry mdaly but I went off line. You should be ok, I use my HSBC switch card over there without a problem.

Just to let you all know I bought two lovely casual shirts and 3 t-shirts.

Well worth the trip out.
Nice one Cardiff!

Cookie that is a very good point!!
well whilst you were shopping i was enjoying the local sun - which i believed here reached 76 degrees - felt like i was in cyprus already lol.
mdaly it will be so much hotter when we get to Cyprus.

This is nothing compared to that.

Bring it on.
dont know if i will be able to stand it! wil just have to have lots and lots of drinks and laze by the pool or the beach - what a hard life eh? and no cooking either - whoopee!!!! cant wait for a greek salad and a diet coke and whisky.
If I get a bit warm a nice cold Keo normally sorts it out. :lol:
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-23.gif ooh, wine for me Cardiff lad..... especially with a meal.

......... may go onto the Keo after though :lol:

........the weather, with It been sooooo lovely today, has made me want to go to Cyprus even more now!!

...... 69 days and counting!! :wink:
I cant really have wine with my meal as I would have to have a whole bottle to myself as I eat alone so normally a Coke with my meal then I hit the Keo, then later on I may be talked into a few Sambuca's.
:shock: I thought It was normal to have a Bottle to yourself

:oops: ......... ........or Is It just me :lol:
It is for me Louise! :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.