Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I live in a small village just a short drive from the centre of Paphos or Pafos, about ten minutes or less from Pafos harbour, and to be honest thats as close as I wish to be, the air higher up where we live is not so humid in summer and thankfully a little cooler..not much though..that is a village called Tsada you can see high up in my webcam shot...find a map of this area and you will see Trimithous is half way from Kato Pafos to Tsada..the golf course is there..
Looks lovely the view from your house Jim..

Welcome back Kezza, glad you had a good time!!

21 days for me!!! 8)
there is another web cam in larnaca and also the weeks weather forcast if you want a look go to http://www.cyprusmeteo.com/index.html one camera on beach other in town. also gives temp and windspeed.
Its looking fantastic there this morning.

The sun is out and there is a boat in the water.
thats a great cam too ~ looks lovely....at least its sunny here and very warm today so it makes it a bit easier to bear lol
Looks fabulous today.... the sun loungers are out on the beach its the first time i have noticed them!

19 days and counting!!!
:D ......... makes you want to be there doesnt It

....... the weathers looking great now. :sun
2 more days and i will be lying on that beach
Hey Cherished,

You gotta give us a definate date, a definate time, and sit on the edge of the pool waving to us :lol:

Can just imagine the whole forum logging on at the same time to give you a wave :yipee

Have a great holiday.

Cheers,
Janet
:lol: .... that would be great Jinty!

Even If youre not stopping there, you could still "pop In" and get yourself on the webcam :wink:

............ Im going to Protaras In July......... :shock: :lol:
The pool is empty cos it's throwing it down..(Saturday 6th May) getting better next week they tell us locally..see still web cam shot taken at 4.45 pm Sat 6th...and it feels cool and very damp!! :(

http://www.cyprusliving.org/webcam/Trimi.jpg
:? ooh just looked on the webcam......... weather doesnt look that good

today....... shame. :(
ohh i hope its not like that in 2 weeks time!! :cry:
Very dark there Jim, I seem to remember when we came over last time in June the evenings got dark very quickly???

But very bright in the mornings!!!!! :D
Further south you go the darker it goes earlier in the day, as north of you the summer days last almost 24 hours, just as well the sun normally drops early it is a blessed relief!!! sun aint your friend here.. 8) also remember we are two hours ahead of you...

Bit better this morning, clouds clearing and warmer today, looks like being a nice week, back to normal then!!
:shock: OOh, It looks really lovely today In Protaras........ I bet Its lovely and warm........ If not Hot!

.......... cant wait to go........ 72 days and counting!

http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/1.gif
Its not hot on Cyprus but the weather is perfect about 20c and clear at miday Monday
well...looking at that sun shining is better than looking out the windows here....its grey, its cloudy and its lashing down with rain! lol

only 16 days to go :)
I'm from Scotland JimBox - 20 degrees is hot - thats our summer :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.