Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
busy
388 Posts
Was one ot them Kezza.

Lucky so and so is there right no getting tanned.

I've still got 6 weeks and 3 days to go. It seems like ages away.
i hope the weather stays the same or gets hotter and nicer for when i get there in 27 days!!
i hope the weather stays the same or gets hotter and nicer for when i get there in 27 days!!
:( ........... well Ive not been online for a few weeks, due to the fact that my Laptop was In for repair....... so at the moment all I can see Is dark :shock: ....... I will definately log in tomorrow for a look though.

Eleven weeks and 6 days for us when we return to Protaras!! :D
think kezza stopping somewhere else in protaras this visit she's stopping in the sunrise at the begining of july while i'm there. we'll all get in the pool and give you a wave.
thats rite kezzas in protaras since wednedsay
she left the uk at 945am lucky thing
i see people in the pool and the sea...lucky things....but ive still got 48hrs before im there... :lol:
Looks fab there today.. hope Kezza is enjoying herself, cant wait to hear about it!
clouded over this afternoon, expecting light rain over night...fairly warm..70's for early May.
Looking nice this morning!!
Yes looking good again!!!

18 more days till we go!!!!!
Lovely here again this morning... 8)
Back now and very :cry: :cry: had a fab time though

Back again 3rd July, so only 2 months to go :D
welcome back kezza glad you had a great time what was the weather like
It was lovely, just right. Warm and sunny, but not hot. Bits of cloud around, but even when the sun when behind it, it was still lovely. Clouded over more on Friday and as before, Larnaca was much more cloudy than in Paralimni. The first couple of days it was really windy, but don't mind that either. There was real surf (although low) on the beaches!

Wish I was there now - permanently! :wink:
just looking at pool now 15.54 looks very dull there today
15.57 looks like it raining now better be better by sunday when i fly out
It's NOT raining it's another fab day see my web cam from my house..

http://www.cyprusliving.org/webcam/Trimi.jpg

Just taken at 4 pm 3/5/06 live web cam from Trimithousa CY
http://www.cyprusliving.org/webcam/webcam.html
how far are you away from hotel looks lovely where you live looks like everybody has gone from the pool must be cloudy then all umbrellas are down now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.