Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Looking good today, and going up to 74 degrees a few days before we come out, I just hope it keeps rising!!!!
Well I am in shorts...bit early in the year for me, it looks ok and in fact it is, but although it is showing a reading of 74deg on the webcam it is in fact not the case, more like 68/9f also a little windy ..but not bad.. 8) but not at all hot!!
I just hope it keeps rising!!!!
oh I HAVE to agree with you on that point, its 15 days til we go, so hopefully it will keep on going up :)
have a great trip debbg!
finally! theres actually somebody in the water lol

ive been checking this site for ages and never seen anyone in the water - god i hope it gets a bit hotter before we go (5 weeks and 5 days!). the beach looks a bit busier too.

Happy holidays everyone!
Jimbox - I'm not sure how long you've lived out there but what sort of temps have you regulary suffered in the middle two weeks of August... I only ask as last year we went early July and i found the heat/strength of the sun unbearable then around mid-day so god knows how it's going to be in August... :?

Last year i went to Cyprus in July and then Kos in August and the temperature in Cyprus was by far the hotter even though it was earlier on...

I'll probably be sleeping off the hangovers each day till 3pm anyway so it probably won't matter that much... :lol:
The average July August temps are around 30-34c I have never seen on a regular basis much higher than that, I have only been on Cyprus permanently for five years but I have been out in the summers here for twenty years or so...I don't find the heat a problem in the daytime but sleeping can be difficult, plenty of the local Brandy helps... :P

I don't like A/C only when absolutely necessary.
less than 7 weeks and i'll be poolside in 8 weeks kezzabel will be there also will have to set a time and day and give you all a wave if we are sober.( or our lass lets me ) :roll: if there is anymore of you in protaras in first week of july lets all meet at the pool for a drink, kezza's paying :lol: :lol: :lol:
the pool and sea are very still this morning, suggesting a lovely hot day!!!!
Ah willy, still trying to make me pay eh?? :lol:

Not long to wait now :D
of cause i am and why not, like you said not long now, bev's sorting out the clothes. i'm sorting out the money and her mp3 player for the pool side.(the grass bit on camera) and training for the beer consumption. failed friday, was talking down the big white telephone saturday morning, :yuck try again this weekend. :roll:
:love2 ......... OOh It looks lovely and sunny today........

Im sure this Is going to be a more permanent picture now........ :sun :D
Looks fab today!

lets hope so cookie!! :D
Thursday from our place (webcam)..sunrise about 6.45am looks like another cracker highs in the sun arround 75f..clear!! warming up!!

http://cyprusliving.netfirms.com/photogallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/normal_IMAGE.jpg
Its meant to be 75 degrees here in Cardiff today but I would still rather be in Cyprus.

Its due to go back down to the 60's tomorrow here.
its lovely here today as well cardiff lad - in the 70's. ive just kicked the kids off to school - finishing the housework and garden here i come lol!
Well i've got to go down and sort out my season ticket for the football next season then I think i'll have a wander around the shops to make sure there is nothing I cant do without for my holidays.

Well why not i've got a couple of days off work after all.
buying football tickets on a day like today. oh my god! its far too nice to be trapsing round the shops - you should be in your shorts in the garden topping your tan up reading for the hols.

cup final on saturday i believe (so my kids have told me lol) west ham and somebody else? lets hope the weather is just as good on saturday so i dont have to sit inside and listen to the moans and groans!
oh my god i am so jealous - what a wonderful view you have! must be lovely waking up to see that every morning. what a glorious day!
I've booked a day off Saturday mdaly because of nthe cup final. The office I work in is right next to the Millenium stadium where it's being held so I thought i'd book it off as its easier.

As for trapsing around town, well ther may be things that I can have for my holidays that are better than I already have and I want to look my best in Cyprus. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.