Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi bailey, I'm sure you will have a brilliant time. We go in July so will make sure everything is up to scratch 4 you. Most of the posts are positive, and are all looking forward to a great 2006 holiday. Hope your wedding goes well. We will report to everyone when we return.
I'm sure i read someone was going to Kos to a different hotel in May because their Kabc holiday had been cancelled, just briefly read through again and can't find it, whoever it is please take some new pics of kabc if you go near it and post it on the site.
Trudie you got your dates wrong, we are going for 2 weeks so will still be there when you arrive, from what people are saying there will be plenty of sunbeds to choose from so wont need to save yours :lol:
What time do you fly into Kos :fly
hi anyone going 27 sept til 11 oct : 8)
Hi Gezhead

I do have dark hair!! What time is your flight? mine is 9:10am to Larnaca....they have already upgraded my tickets when I rebooked.

We are going to KABC on the 23rd May 2007.....(hopefully)

Lisa
Gezhead, where are you staying on Kos.
lisa 7.10 am. sukaay we are going to the louis helios hotel in kardemara it sounds like a nice hotel we will go out alot as well i think on a few trips, check out the island and stuff meet, a few of the locals that sort of stuff
  • Edited by gezhead 2006-05-22 14:30:05
lisa when you say that fc upgraded your tickets when you rebooked. does that meen that you will actualy be able to sit down on the plane now. have you heard from mick d at all
gezhead...yeah I can site down the kids can sit on my lap!!

No we have premium seating....Haven't spoken to Mickd for a while.
HI gina m , were flying out from manchester on the 13th should arrive at stupid o,clock in the morning with three tired brats, dont want to know about any building work etc..... just hoping that the wine is good and not like paint stripper like in pp last year ... ps this is jp the reds wife :lol:
hi jp the reds wife we too went to pp last year when did you go? i have sent you a pm :pele
The Wilson Family - We arrive in Kos at 13.20pm on 26th July, we paid a little extra for good flight times as I have flown before with the early hours flight with a young child and said there and then never ever again, I would prefer to pay a few extra quid and fly normal hours!!!! So I will be at the pool bar by tea time relaxing with a glass of chilled white wine or mailbu & coke or both as it's AI, ha ha! Looking forward to it now with all this rain just need to loose a stone first, here's hoping :lol:
:D Hi the wilson family. i hope all goes well for you all aswell. when do you come back? will wait with anticipation to read your comments. if this thing falls through, can anyone recommend somewhere as good as the KABC? :lol:
Hi Trudie, I need to loose just over a stone too, but by the time you get there think I will have put that all back on what with all that alcohol flowing non stop :lol:
oh and not to mention breakfast - snack - lunch - snack - dinner - snack :omg
How old is your youngest? we have a little one who is nearly 2 we took him with us day flight to Cyprus in September and he screamed all the way there and back so we have tried the oposite and gone for night time flights hoping he will sleep all the way, now you have made me think that won't work either :yikes
Its nice to hear someone going at the same time as us.
The kids will love the water park, my hubby will enjoy it even more!!!!!
not sure who is the biggest kid.
Bailey, we come back on the 3rd August so will post you details as soon as i can. I'm positive it will be opening. I've spoken to fc twice who have told me the directors have been over there and it is all going to schedule fc dutch sister company have got people going there the week before the July customers of fc go there so sounds promising.
Good news for All you 1st July customers because that means any problems should be sorted out by the time you get there.
HI gina sent you a pm
Hey trudie i think you,ll find you will have to pay for the malibu as only local beers and spirits are free :cry: (this was the case in pp last year anyway)please please please let the wine be nice and the beer cold and we will all have a good holiday :lol:
I'm still keeping an eye on what's going on on this site even though our holiday for 27th May was cancelled as I still do want to go to KABC when it is FINALLY opened - maybe next May?

I have to say though, the customer service from First Choice continues to be appalling, and is putting me off booking with them again, which I have to do if I want to go to this hotel.

As they couldn't offer me an alternative holiday that was suitable for half term week (no surprises there with only 2 weeks to go!) I had to 'get my money back' and book a holiday with another tour operator. I use the term loosely as although my holiday was cancelled May 10th and I have chased them twice since this date, I STILL have not had my money refunded to my credit card and am having to pay the bill for my new holiday!

I also emailed a complaint letter to FC customer services, and when I chased whether I was actually going to get a response from them, I was told that they have 28 days to reply to emails! I obviously missed this important bit of information on their website when sending the email :roll:

Many thanks again to the administrators of this website for the helpful info they have posted. I've already used some of it, and at the rate I'm going, I'll also be contacting Ros Ferdinand!

Good luck to everyone with bookings for the rest of this season - I hope you have a great holiday.

Debbie
to all the 24thers have a great holiday. hope your holiday is all and more than you expected from the kabc, talk to you soon. :fly :fly :fly :sun, bye bye rain, sun here we come..
here here, 24thers enjoy!!!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.