Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flights from East midlands to Venice treviso up till the 1 june, from then all flights will land at Marco Polo airport
Thanks. Joeseptuk.
Mistral did say we would fly to Treviso and return from Marco Polo but I can't find the outgoing flight details on Ryanair website.
as far as I can see the EMA-venice flights only run Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday and I make 30th May a Monday. Days and times don't seem to affected by change of airport for the summer and they all seem to go at 17:40. It's possible that in the change over week they've made temporary alterations but nothing shows on the booking page. Treviso airport's own site only shows timetables till the end of March so no use. What are the flight numbers they gave you?
Thanks Steve8482 - Only a phone booking at the moment and it was through my enquiry whilst making the booking I was given the flight information verbally. The 09.40 could be BMI Baby 23/05/11 EMA to Marco Polo which becomes 12.50hrs 30/05/11. :think
Not sure which is correct the time I was given first (9.40) or that we would be flying Ryanair. I suspect ,based on what you've said Steve8482, as the holiday starts on 30/05/11, that neither are correct and that it's BMI baby at 12.50.:que
Ryanair flights from EMA to Treviso have always left around tea time, so I doubt the flight was booked with Ryanair if it says it's leaving mid morning.
Thanks to all who responded to my query. It has now been confirmed that the flight is, as I suspected, the 12.50 with BMIbaby.:tup
A few weeks ago I booked a return flight from Tenerife Sur to Valencia, return date was Monday 4 April. Booking confirmed, payment made, money taken etc etc. Currently in Tenerife for a while hence the booking.

Just looking to see how much the flight prices have gone up (as you do !) only to find the return flight on April 4 is showing as ' no flight'.

I haven't had any emails yet to say the flight has been cancelled - could it be full ? as no seats available - any thoughts or should I keep checking my inbox !

regards, Chris
Just had a quick look and the only flight that week is on the Thursday which is going to be the 31st March or the 7th April.
still waiting for email to say flight cancelled.

Last year one of our flights with Ryanair from the UK to Spain was cancelled due to the dust cloud and the email arrived reasonably quickly allowing us to rebook, the rebooked flight was also cancelled and in the end we ended up driving to Spain !

Chris
Flying with Ryanair next month and will be checking in online the day check in opens. With the boarding pass, do I need to do anything special with the settings on laptop or printer other than making sure that the pass fits on 1 A4 page to ensure the barcode scans?

Also what exactly needs to be on the single A4 sheet?

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium with latest version of Internet Explorer, printer is a HP PSC1215.

Don't want to get to the airport and find out I have to pay E40 for a new one.
The Ryanair boarding cards self format to 1 page of A4 per boarding card. There is also the option to save them as a pdf document.
I think the quality of your printer is the important thing, if ink jet then quality of paper might be an issue as well (really cheap paper will let the ink run). Once you've got a good print keep it very safe, get a plastic document sleeve and don't fold it up.
It self formats so just print it out, it will fit a standard A4 size sheet of paper, you don't need to adjust your printer settings in any way or put any better quality paper in, very simple nothing to worry about.

You have the ability to go back in to your account and print it again if you require it.

Graham
to continue the saga !

When viewing my booking it now shows a return as follows:

Tue, Apr 05 Flight 1972
Depart Valencia (VLC) 21:40
Arrive Tenerife South (TFS) 23:45

no flights showing on their schedule for this day either. originally booked and had confirmed Mon 4 April - this one disappeared as well !

I would contact the call centre (only 10p a min from the UK, probably a lot more from Tenerife!) but guess they only know what I can find out

Chris
darren(dazbo) - if you are reading this, your views would be most appreicated !

re my change of return flight to Tenerife from Valencia FR1972, just had an email from ryanair asking me to accept/reject change of flight from 4 april to 5 april, details as per my previous post. I will accept and wait to see what happens next !

there is still no flight on their schedule for 4 or 5 April - in your experience can this happen and would we expect to see a flight on the 5th April or not, given they have removed some flights from what appears to be their end of season schedule ?

Regards, Chris
Thanks for replies, not sure if printer is an ink jet, paper is standard 80gsqm. Print quality is good and I've not had anything run. Is it ok to fold the pass along the line to make it easier for gate staff to tear off the bit they keep?
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
It self formats so just print it out, it will fit a standard A4 size sheet of paper, you don't need to adjust your printer settings in any way or put any better quality paper in, very simple nothing to worry about.
You have the ability to go back in to your account and print it again if you require it.

Graham

cate_taylor wrote:
Thanks for replies, not sure if printer is an ink jet, paper is standard 80gsqm. Print quality is good and I've not had anything run. Is it ok to fold the pass along the line to make it easier for gate staff to tear off the bit they keep?

Some of the new mobile phones come with a barcode scanner, so you might be abloe to check you boarding pass works
Is it ok to fold the pass along the line to make it easier for gate staff to tear off the bit they keep?

Yes it is actually better if you fold it along the line and even start a small bit of the tear off :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.