Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can any one tell me whether first choice or thomson plane tom 92 to cancun 21/01/2010 thanks.
Thanks very much, never flown with thomson heard they are good.
TOM 186/187 MAN to MJB 2-11-09

With regards to my previous post, any ideas as to the incoming flight to MAN so i can check mine will be on time tomorrow.

Thanks in advance ;)
hansawlo,

Your flight should be coming in from be Cancun (TOM144/5). It departed 30 minutes late this morning (G-OOBM).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
hansawlo,

Your flight should be coming in from be Cancun (TOM144/5). It departed 30 minutes late this morning (G-OOBM).

Darren

Nice one

Hopefully i'll be off on time and away from this weather tomorrow mornin :wave:
Hi there,

can you give any info for TOM172 outbound from East Midlands 10th December to GOA? Many thanks.
Hi, I'm flying from Birmingham to Tenerife on 27th Nov (TOM 7556), and wondered what aircraft this would be?
Also is the IFE known yet?
HelenV,

What information are you looking for? Your flights are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. Further aircraft details are provided on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Crinkle,

BHX-TFS-BHX (TOM7556/7) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA hasn't posted the IFE yet and my contact at the airline is on holiday at the moment! Further aircraft details are on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Crinkle,

BHX-TFS-BHX (TOM7556/7) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. BY-TOM-AMM-FCA hasn't posted the IFE yet and my contact at the airline is on holiday at the moment! Further aircraft details are on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren

I haven't managed to get hold of the movie listings yet they usually have them in the office by now, I will check when i'm back in tomorrow. The tv programmes are staying the same for the winter and some of the long haul fleet won't be changed over for a week(7th Nov), depending on when they visit a main base (LGW/MAN/LTN) Some have already been done.
Hi Darren,
When will you know which 757-200s are to be based at Birmingham over the winter period.
Thanks for quick response - it was the seat configuration I was looking for.
qatarman,

They don't base aircraft at particular airports as such. They rotate them on an almost weekly bases to position them for maintenance at the various maintenance bases, eg MAN and LGW. I can tell you what aircraft (registrations) are there at the moment (G-BYAH, G-BYAP, G-OOBA), but it'll likely change a few times before your flights.

Darren
It looks like G-OOOX and G-OOOZ are going to be at BHX a lot in the winter, whether they operate your flight I don't know.
Hi are they ex First Choice? we will be travelling to Cape Verde (Sal) in the new year.
qatarman wrote:
Hi are they ex First Choice? we will be travelling to Cape Verde (Sal) in the new year.

G-OOxx are ex-FCA, G-BYxx are ex-TOM.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.