Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
djk,

Thomson Airways operate Boeing 767-300/ER on long haul routes. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Thanks for the quick reply Darren. We want 2 seats together as it's 10 or 11 hours, not 2 out of 3 as in Monarch we found that to be just too cramped for that time. It seems we could reserve specific seat numbers AFTER booking so presumably no guarantee of a window / aisle seat ?
djk,

You can select your seat at extra cost. There are no guarantees of particular seats unless you pay extra to reserve them. More details on Thomsons website or Thomson: Flight Extras.

Darren
Hello, can anyone tell me if it will be an ex First Choice or Thomson aircraft on flight TOM136 from Manchester to Punta Cana on 25 November, returning the following week on TOM137.
Thanks very much
Jayne
Just got this from another site,not sure if this is also for November but i hope so
  • Edited by David 2009-11-01 18:41:09
    Post edited for copyright reasons. Please feel free to post a link instead to the relevant website.
Further to my last post re films i meant to say i hope it's for November as well as December as it states these films apply to Dec
nutmeg1,

IFE listings are changed every 2 months so it'll apply for November / December.

Darren
Hi

We are flying on TOM2300 from manchester on 18th Nov. Which Aircraft will this be?
jason76,

Welcome :wave:

Your Flight TOM2300, Manchester - Fuerteventura Will Be Operated By An Airbus A320-200. More Information On This Aircraft Type Can Be Found In Our What Aircraft? Thread, Linked On My Signature

Gower
Hi Gower, any word on the details of the flight that forms TOM092 LGW to Cancun on Dec 3rd?

Gavin
Gav678,

Sorry, The Chances Are It Will Be Operated By An Aircraft That Has Not Operated A Flight The Day Previously, During The Winter The 767-300's Do Not Operate Every Day Of The Week.

If It Does Operate A Flight Before (Most Probably From Barbados Or Punta Cana) There Would Be Enough Time To Absorb Any Delays. As Both Of Thoes Flights Arrive Fairly Early In The Morning.

I Will Have Another Look Towards The End Of The Week To See If I Can Gather Any More Information Now That The Winter Season Has Started And If I Find Anything I Will Post Back On Friday For You

Gower
Hello BY-TOM-AMM-FCA, hello GowerL7, hi everybody,

In search for a route that is flown by FCA aircraft, I have narrowed my choice to either

TOM60 LGW SFB 07.03.2010
TOM61 SFB LGW 14.03.2010

or

TOM112 MAN SFB 08.03.2010
TOM113 SFB MAN 15.03.2010

Would you please check whether one of those options is to be flown by a former FCA aircraft ?

Does the type differ from week to week or do they normally use the same type (FCA or TOM) for that specific route over the winter season (in case I have to move my trip a little bit ahead) ?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
SeekingFCA.
SeekingFCA,

I have them showing as either/or at the moment as aircraft are swapped and changed as they go in for maintenance and winglets. It's mainly ex-FCA. I should be able to confirm it for you next week unless BY-TOM-AMM-FCA lets you know beforehand.

Darren
Hi Darren,
thanks for your reply.

Yours,
SeekingFCA
Hi everybody,

does anybody know which 767' s will be blended-wingletted in the near future ?
I have read at Skyliner Magazine that OBYD already wears them, not sure about the former FCA aircraft.

When will we see the FCA colors being exchanged into TOM livery on the 767's ?

Sincerely, yours,
SeekingFCA
SeekingFCA,

Curently G-OBYF/H (gone to Tuifly Nordic) and G-OBYD. I believe the ex-FCA's are getting them as well as part of a compensation package because of the 787 delays. Liveries are staying as they are for the time being while a decision has been made (ie if/when the 787's are coming). G-OBYE is going on winter lease to Garuda Indoneasia for the Hajj.

Darren
hi
have you got the food menu yet for december in premium flying Lgw/cun ? from the previous posts i dont think you yet have the inflight movies
thks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.