Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi

just wondered what aircraft TOM2762 MAN-TFS will be please. Just debating whether to book my seats or not

Cheers
Clare
clarewalkers,

MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2762/3) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 or the larger 757-200 depending on your dates of travel. It'll be a Boeing 757-200 between 08/11/2009 - 13/12/2009 or a 737-800 (winglets) between 20/12/2009 - 25/04/2010. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
clarewalkers,

TOM2762 Will Be Operated By A Boeing 757-200 Until Mid December, And Then By A Boeing 737-800 Thereafter
More Information On Both The Aircraft Types, And Seating Plans Can Be Found On Our What Aircraft? Thread (Linked In My Signature)

Gower

Edit: Darren Just Got There Again :D
GowerL7 wrote:
Edit: Darren Just Got There Again

It was a close call though, a matter of seconds :rofl

Darren
come on you two.. its quality that counts :tup not who got there first :duh
as ever - thanks (to both of you... I'm happy to be told twice!!)

Cheers
Hi, I am flying LGW/CANCUN 27th november thomson airways premium service and have booked seatsRow 2 G&F out /Row 3 G&F back, booked through First Choice can you tell me what aircraft will be used , are these seats any good and any other info would be great bonus as I havent flown charter long haul before.
New member to this fantastic site
Cheryl :) :) :) Ps Flights No out TOM 068 return TOM 069
chez1230,

chez1230 wrote:
New member to this fantastic site

Well Then A Very Warm Welcome :wave:

Your Flights TOM068/9 Will Be Operated By A Boeing 767-300/ER. Lots Of Information About This Aircraft Type Can Be Found On Our What Aircraft? Thread (Linked In My Signature). This Includes Seat Plans And Also Some Very Useful Trip Reports From A Fellow Member (Darren) ;)

The Aircraft Have A 36" Seat Pitch In Premium With A 2-3-2 Layout Of Seating, IFE Provided By Seatback Monitors. Hopefully We Will Have The IFE Listings Posted On Here For November/December Very Soon

If There Is Anything Else, Just Ask

Gower
Hi Gower and Dazbo,

Many thanks for your help in the past .... much appreciated.

Need a bit more help here. We (hubby, 15 year old and myself) are thinking of going to Aruba on 31st July (haven't booked yet) with First Choice in economy. Want to book bulk head seats. I know it is early days, but would you happen to know what aircraft is likely to be used, and the best bulk head seats to request?

We flew with First Choice in August to Hurghada in a 757 and had seat numbers 32A,B and C (bulk head) and couldn't belive the amount of room we had. The equivalant to that on long haul would be fantastic!!!

Regards,
Pat
any IFE available yet for 17th november gatwick to cancun? thanks
pat,

It'll be a Boeing 767-300/ER, but as to which of the configurations, it's way too early to tell. It would normally be a former First Choice aircraft, but things can change. The seating plans for the various aircraft are linked from our What Aircraft? guide. Seating is personal preference so there aren't really any 'best' seats. If you request extra legroom seating, you should get the seats you want. I'd go for the overwing exits personally as the ones adjacent to the toilets can get congested with passengers queuing and crossing the aircraft (even though they are asked not to).

Darren
cymrulad1106,

Not as yet, my contact at the airline is on his holiday! To give you an idea of what to expect, check out the Thomas Cook IFE (you'll have to register with Ink Publishing).

Darren
Googled and found this thread on the confirmation of Thomson Airways movies for long haul.They do mention December only but as Thomson Airways change their movies every 2 months these films must be for the months of Nov/Dec.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=357490

Angie.
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your reply, very much appreciated.

As the aircraft would be a 767 (First Choice) can I assume that the seat configuration in economy would be 3x3x3 or 2x3x2? Also, how much leg room space would there be in the bulk head seats? Would it be the same/similar to that of a 757 First Choice aircraft?

Thanks again,
Pat
pat,

Aircraft configurations are detailed on our What Aircraft? guide. Legroom on the bulkhead seats will be similar to those on the 757. Depending on the specific aircraft assigned on the day, the overwing exits (row 20) are good as you have extra legroom as well as the seat infront to put your feet under. You don't get that on the bulkhead rows. It's personal preference though.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your reply, really appreciated.

Regarding legroom on Bulk Head seats on a 757 - we had approx 40"

Regarding overwing Exit (Row 20) would they have the same amount of leg room?

Thanks once again,
Pat
Sorry,

Last post should have been refered to Dazbo .... apologises!!

Pat
On ex First Choice 757s which seat rows are classed as the Extra Legroom seats which you pay 50quid for??? Does anyone have a seating plan for these ex First Choice 757s looked on the What Aircraft nothing showing.
qatarman,

Seating plans are linked from our What aircraft? guide. It's rows 12 and 32. There are 5 variations to the 757 fleet, but the extra legroom seats are all the same rows regardless of aircraft background.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.