Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
turkish baths
308 Posts
:D We are off to Marmaris 7am in morning :D

Last year we had a turkish bath in the Armatulan area it was like a big dome type building but no sure were about it was.

Would love to hae another one when we get there :D

Any know which one it is ?

I remember going up some steps and it had a large fish tank in foyer

But thats about it

If not were is the best one to have on at we are staying at the Club Armar

Thanks
Hi Celine, You can book a Turkish Bath/Massage at Club Atrium (No. 47 on map) which is just down the road from Club Armar (No. 51 on map). You don't have to be staying there to use the facilities. Just go into reception and speak to the Customer Care people, either Lorraine or Mustafa, who will book you a time. There will be only you (and whoever you are with) in the Turkish Bath which is lovely. I went to one of the public baths a couple of years ago and it was heaving with people. The wait was about 2 hours, the turkish bath about 2 minutes. We were well peeved as you an imagine. The one at Atrium is a lot better. Cost was about £10 then but probably a little more now.

When I was there in May this year, I booked the massage only. It cost £18 for a full body (one hour) massage. Absolutely lovely. Very relaxing.

Have a great time (I'm sure you will). I'm going back again in September (that'll be twice this year). I can't get enough of the place!!

Cheers.
wow that sounds great... im going to club candan in sept 06... i hope they have the turkish baths there! :D
Apparently, Club Candan doesn't have it's own Turkish Bath, however,
it has a sauna and a gym which are free to use and you can get a massage on site. There is a hairdresser, jeweller, tattooist and a mini super market on site too. I haven't stayed here but if you read the hotel reviews on this site it sounds great.

Have a lovely time.
Had a very lovely turkish bath at the Rapsody Hotel in Kalkan. We weren't staying there, it was where our reception guy, Ergun recommends for his guests. We got picked up in a car and taken home again. We didn't have massage there as our own hotel has newly opened massage and sauna facilities. Clean and modern but made in the traditional way like the older hammams, just me and my boyfriend thoroughly pummelled and soaped up and scrubbed. Something to definitely do at the beginning of the holiday to prepare your skin. Cost was £15 each and were there for about 1.5 hours.
Staying in Icmelar from 15th Sept where is the best place i can go and book for this as i want to have one the following morning :lol: :lol: :lol:
seen lots of posts on here about skin conditions ,,mostly people asking if its ok .but has any 1 had a turkish bath with these complaints,we are taking a teen away with us who has eczema and mild psoriasis ,would the treatment be ok or is there certain parts she must miss out on ,,thanks xx jan
Hi welshdoll3, I Booked through my Rep and was taken to Marmaris, there is a large complex on the North side of the Icmeler Road. Have the full treatment, it is really good value.
thanx chris... cant wait! :lol:
sorry if this has been posted before, we are off to Altinkum in a couple of weeks, are there any turkish bath places that stand out around this area, and what sort of cost are we talking these days??? Thanks in advance :)
Going to OD for the first time in 2weeks time. Have been to Turkey once before (Gumbet) and enjoyed a Turkish Bath, which I'm told helps prolong the holiday sun tan. With this in mind I though I'd have one at the start of my holidays - where should I go?
Hi, we 've just come back, and although our hotel did turkish bath we went to the Belkceiz beach hotel for our bath, it was lovely we had lockers and changing rooms,
Bliss :D

we went with thomas cook,we went to the meeting and they did the bath at this hotel for £7.50 each, I think it's normally about £10.

enjoy, :P
Jenz
you can get a turkish bath at the belcekiz beach hotel if you book with the guy at easy riders for £6.50 :wink:
Me and my wife went here last year for a turkish bath both were apprehensive to say the least, wow fantastic and private went in and booked up absolutely superb. We paid £10 each and we were there for about 1 hour. Went again this year in July still £10 each and everybody remembered us from last year, superb service again. This may cost a little bit more than other baths in Marmaris but we have the place to ourselves (so no one to witness the embarrassing noises :oops: ) Will be going again in September. I would strongly recommend this place just pop in and ask at the reception they will then send for someone to come and see you to give you available times that the baths are available, she is Scottish to no communication problems, the masseurs a lady and a gent one does the bath and the other does the massage (well they have done for us on both occasions) speak very small English but are very good and pleasent. ENJOY :D
easy riders is a paraglidiing company on the front that also do trips :wink:
Hi

Can anyone recommend a really good turkish bath in Marmaris. Would like to get one on the Saturday we arrive and would like a really good one

Thanks

jacki
Hi Jacki, You can book a Turkish Bath/Massage at Club Atrium (No. 47 on map). You don't have to be staying there to use the facilities. Just go into reception and speak to the Customer Care people, either Lorraine or Mustafa, who will book you a time. There will be only you (and whoever you are with) in the Turkish Bath which is lovely.

I went to one of the public baths a couple of years ago and it was heaving with people. The wait was about 2 hours, the turkish bath about 2 minutes. We were well peeved as you an imagine. The one at Atrium is a lot better. Cost was about £10 then but probably a little more now.

When I was there in May this year, I booked the massage only. It cost £18 for a full body (one hour) massage. Absolutely lovely. Very relaxing.

Have a great time (I'm sure you will).

I'm flying out again on Monday - can't wait :pele
Thanks. Really appreciate the info. Can you forgive my stupidity and tell me waht map you're referring to??

Thanks Jacki
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.