Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
2 pounds for turkish bath I paid 15 at antique palace I knew I was being ripped off!

wgipk.
Lol WGIPK, The usual price is about £10 all in - Either £2 is a typo or he got an extremely good deal :lol:

LA
payd a fiver here for full works ,,oil massage included ,,
Bargain Ladyjan - where did you pay that?? i always use the Armulatan hamam

LA
Thanks Tinkerbell :lol: I think i will still have one as ive wanted too have one for 12 years but always been a bit scared (if you no what i mean ) so this year im going for it ,i heard that it hurts a bit is this true ? :?
hi .its not reccomended to have one if you are sunburned!!! cos the loofah glove thingy they use is rough (has to be to get the dead skin off) i went after 3 days and although i wasnt burned you could feel bits that were sorer (if thats a word) than bits that hadnt had much sun exposure. eg shoulders. When the chap was massaging the soap stuff he was quite firm, so when he did my arm (i have a split tendon in sholder ) i pulled a face and he noticed and said "pain? i be gentle" and he was. and when he massaged my tum i pulled another face,(right hypochondriac aint I! but i have IBS) and once again he was gentle!! as ive said before i used a mixture of olive oil and salt and scrubbed every day after me shower and that did me the world of good cos every day you were tanning newish skin! enjoy it!

Please do not post in phone text ie Cos thanks Briar
SELBY

Beljecke Beach Hotel, Olu Deniz, on the sea front has a great turkish bath & oil massage afterwards. Can't remember price, but cheap.

You wear your swimming togs.

You have it as soon as you get to Turkey, before you go out in the sun.

ITS GREAT

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY

KIM
Hi all is there aturkish bath bodrum area that have female massagers as my wife had a bad experince before with a male one. ps going to bodrum
i got it from them touts over road from kocer club ,unimar travel its called ..i bet i could have got it cheaper as i said i payed 4 last year and would not pay more than 5 :lol:
I always just go direct to the Baths - next time i will try the agents. Which baths do they use

Thanks for that Jan
Does anyone know which agent is best to use for the Mersoy Turkish Bath in icmeler?
I am going to Icmeler 10th October and although this is my 10th time to Marmaris/Icmeler have never had a Turkish Bath. I was determined to go this year but am a little wary having read the thread [http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=51245&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0] about a bad experience. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Icmeler?
Thanks![/url]
has anybody had a turkish bath that suffers with this awful skin complaint,i wanted too when in icmeler this year and ask our rep could she recomend this for my skin,but she didnt have a clue.so why do they promote these TRIPS as such ,without any knowledge?
i have only a small amount of psoriasis but would not like to inflame my condition by having a turkish bath,as much as i would love too take part .so should i or not is the question?????????
hi laingy..there is nothing to prevent you having a steam(turkish) bath. in fact you will find it of benefit. even if you had severe psoriasis.
There is a world famous treatment centre in Turkey for psoriasis..its near Kayseri and they actually do treatment tours. They have special baths with minute fish that eat the scales...sounds awful doesnt it :? but it works. people from all over the world go there.
So next time you are here go and enjoy the bath and the massage..good for the skin and for a great feeling. :D
how far is that from icmeler then?dont no wether i could stand that even so.but will defo give the t/bathago,was just worried that any substances they used may effect my skin.anyway thanks for that.
I have to tell you all about the new Mersoy exclusive, turkish bath in Icmeler. Bran new for this year (2005) It was very very good. Staff very experience and professional, very clean and hosed down after each group of people have been in. Nice changing area and lovely sauna and jacuzzi. Full turkish bath with face mask and oil message £7 Bargain!
hello biff, we just got back from turkey on monday, and we had a turkish bath at the beginning of our holiday and yes they do say to have one, and i tell you what it was the best thing ever, im gunna see how llong my tan stays on for.
I have to tell you all about the new Mersoy exclusive, turkish bath in Icmeler. Bran new for this year (2005) It was very very good. Staff very experience and professional, very clean and hosed down after each group of people have been in. Nice changing area and lovely sauna and jacuzzi. Full turkish bath with face mask and oil message £7 Bargain!

Where is it Louise? I may pay them a visit next year
Am not being prudish louise, after all the scary stories that have been told in this topic, but are there any female masseurs at the mersoy? Never been for a turkish bath but always fancied it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.