Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren again.

I suppose that it possible to identify which aircraft will operate VS077 Man to BGI on Monday 10 October? I assume it comes in from LAS?

Thanks in anticipation

Malcolm
Darren

I missed a 'not' out f my previous post - it is not possible to say ..

Malcolm
Hi experts!

Do you know what aircraft i'll be on Gatwick to Orlando May next year? Virgin PE

:cheers
missadi,

I'll need to know a date / flight number as there are flights daily!

Darren
Darren,

I'm flying out of Gatwick on VS15 (20 Oct) and wondered where the plane would be coming in from and, its code for that route?

Cheers

John
pizzajohn,

I don't have the schedule for October as yet as it changes. Remind me closer to the time and I'll take a look.

Darren
Darren hello-- silly me !

It's VS027 27th May 11.15 AM

X
missadi,

VS027 is operated by a Boeing 747-400 (LGW/MAN suite).

Darren
Hi Darren

Can you please tell me what plane I will be going to Jamaica on the 4th Dec 11 VS 69 and returning 29th Dec 11 VS70. Leaving from Gatwick Airport.
It is my first flight with Virgin and I must admit just a touch excited. Going PE.
Just want to say thank you for your assistance in advance.

Pat :bow
Candlelflame101,

LGW-MBJ-LGW (VS069/70) are operated by a Boeing 747-400. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Does anybody know whats going on with the upper deck on some of the 747's? As next April I have a booking and the web site will not allow me to select my seats. When I inquired as to why this was the case I was told that there was a refurbishment taking place to "enhance the experience" Does this mean more seat with less room?
Darren,

Have you Virgin's October schedule yet? We're flying out on VS15 (LGW-MCO) on 20 October and wondered what flight number and its origin, our plane would be operating before we fly off to Orlando.

John
Hello Darren

On flight VS077 on Monday from Man to BGI. Just noticed that plan G-VTOP (Virginia Plain) flew LGW to LAS on Thursday and returned to MAN. Do you know if this will be the plane on the route to BGI on Monday? If so I think it has a better IFE than the other 747's of Virgin that they got from an order that Alitalia didn't take up.

Thanks in anticipation
Malcolm
Malchester,

Specific aircraft are rotated pretty much every week so it's too far out to know which one will operate on the day of your flight. I normally know the day before.

Darren
Thanks Darren

We fly Monday 10 October and looking on v-flyer the planes do seem to rotate roughly weekly so just thought that G-VTOP would still be based in Manchester on Monday coming

Malcolm
pizzajohn,

I think the aircraft operating your flight (VS015 LGW-MCO) comes in from Havana, Cuba (VS064). There's a few hours between the flights to absorb any dealys.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.