Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
High pressure taking control now, so lighter winds and feeling warmer. Some cloud at times, but warm sun too. 20C. :cheers
More cloud today as a weak weather system approached from the west. Some sun during the afternoon. 20/21C. :think
..........and ends! :(

Stronger Trades bringing a few showers and much cooler weather. Plenty of sun though, especially in the west. 18/19C. :wave:
Early showers clearing with skies brightening to give a sunny day, feeling very pleasant. :)
Large amounts of cloud around today, but also sunny periods. Showers in the late afternoon. 20/21C.

Winds going round more to the drier NE and then E by the weekend, so plenty of sun by then. :tup
A few showers around in the 24 hours, but plenty of sun by day. Cool 19C. :think
Hi Bawbee,

We are off to Playa Blanca on 27th Feb for a week.

It's a bit early yet I know but it seems like the weather may settle down and warm up a bit early next week.

Here's hoping it lasts until we get there! :cheers
Yes, looks good for the next week. Will it last past 27/2? :que

Another cool day with plenty of sun in the west and a mix elsewhere. :cheers
High pressure building in, so less cloud and plenty of sun. Still a bit cool, but some much warmer weather on the way next week. :tup
Hiya Bawbee how you doing? :)

Coming over for our annual trip next Saturday - forcast I've seen it looks quite good - as the person 'in the know' what does the outlook seem like from your end - if you can see into next week that is!!!
Just want some warm sunny days to chill out - not asking for much!!

Probably coming down to PB for the day once again - so will def have to try & see you - missed you last year even though you said you would be wearing lycra!!! ;) Maybe wear it in a bright colour this time so I cant miss you? :really :D

Jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.