Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
:wave: looking for a webcam link for playa blanca anyone know where i can look for this?
  • Edited by beermat 2011-03-31 20:51:17
Mostly cloudy today in more humid air. A few sunny intervals, especially later in the west.

Cooler, but some hot weather later this week. :really
Early cloud clearing away to leave sunny skies with a cool wind. 23C. :cheers
A cloudy start but this breaking up to leave another sunny and breezy day. 23C, but hotting up for the next couple of days. :tongue
Temperatures on the rise with hazy sun through a slight Calima and some high cloud. 26/27C with light winds. :sun2
What, me or the weather? ;)

More hazy and warm weather today. :sun :sun
Another warm and hazy day.

Cooler tomorrow though, and a cool and windy first part of next week. :(
Flying out to Lanzarote on Thurs 7th April,not sure what to pack,(clothes wise ) probably take a mixture, but wondering if you can help ? Is it like hot enough to sunbathe ?? And what about the evenings, should I pack trousers & some jumpers/cardys or too warm for that, staying in Puerto del Carmen.
Thanks
Kerry
Hi Kerry

Looks like you're in for some nice warm weather. Staying a bit cool and windy for the next couple of days, but then getting warmer. Little prospect of any rain and plenty of sun. Bring something warm for the evenings though as it can be chilly if the wind gets up.

Sun and cloud today with one or two blustery showers. Best sun in the SW. Rather cool. 21/22C.
Thanks so much for the reply . I can't wait to get away from the weather in the UK,it's cold & been raining & rather windy today ! Only 2 more sleeps, now gettting very excited !
A rather cloudy day with some sunny intervals in the south and east. A little warmer than of late.

An improving situation ahead with very warm weather later this week. :)
A cloudy morning, but this clearing by afternoon to warm sunshine. 23/24C. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.