Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi girls im sorry not been on for so long, feel like iv missed loads . Klin, my fellas an Evertonian too. !
well iv made my bouquet, its a group of large silk daisies..cream colour and i hand tied them with raffia, i love them. iv sent all the invites for the greek do back home, and just waiting on my dress now.
so excited about seeing Karen my wedding planner as her lickle
baby will be cooked by the time we see her and laurence again. will be meeting little baby wedding planner too when they are our witnesses.
klin are you with lindos weddings too? are karen and laurence your witnesses? bet your'e bursting at the seams trying not to tell anyone.
miss p, smanfa and all the other girlies, not long now eh! wow can you believe we'l all be standing in beautiful Lindos soon saying 'i do'. im so happy i keep filling up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm also getting married this summer at St Pauls Bay in September. We have booked our wedding through a company called Exquisite Lindos. Lyndsey who deals with all the arrangements in the UK has been a God send as I really didnt know where to start. The wedding company have their own boat which I have booked a one hour cruise for after our ceremony. The boat sounds great as I can stand up and walk around and show off my dress! Would love to hear if anyone has had this cruise before??
oh wow sandy that sounds great! isnt it exciting! i had my no impediment interview today, feels really close now. i marry may 15th on lindos memories beach in anthony quinn bay. welcome to the forum hun xxxxx
oo pebbles what happens at the interveiw i have mine in 2 weeks? how is everyone getting on my plans are finaly sorted and im going for another dress fitting tommorow i cant wait, how is everyone doing there documents as i have an adress for a courier service is anyone needs any help with that just pm me, i worked it out earlier 14 weeks tommorow and i shall be getting married hehe xx
Hello girls, i am getting married may 16th at st.pauls bay and have booked reception today at byzantinos,tomorrow we are going to get our certificates of no impediment, really excited now, we fly out 7th may and are staying at lindos gardens.
hi guys, smanfa it was quite a short interview. they asked james my name, middle name , date of birth etc , then asked me his details. then we had to check all the documents we had brought with us and sign something. we got to pick them up in 15 days time. yes please i would love the courier details, that be great please hun.

and to the other poster (so sorry didnt notice your name) How exciting that uv booked yours for st pauls and the byzantine (sp?) looks lovely. wow cant believe how quickly its come for us all. xxxxxxxx
rogerswrexham just seen your name,lol. 7th may, ull be there same time as us. we fly 10th may. not long for us now xxxxxxxx
Hi Girls, all exciting stuff eh... has any of you booked a boat cruise after your ceremony? I have organised the cruise but just worry for my grandma and a few other guests that are in their 60's.
iv not booked one as its just me and df going to our wedding, but iv been on it before and its very stable and thiers seats in it. the man will help them on and off, oooh enjoy it ull love it! xxxxxxx
thanks hun. got it! rogerswrexham u marry the day after us, we are may15th...... woohoooo!!!!!! not long now!
smanfa? how did dress fitting go? xxxxxxx
Hi everyone, just found the site. Me and OH are getting married at St Pauls Bay on 8th september at 18.30. Feels ages away but i am sure the time will fly in. We have booked a villa in Kalathos and our wedding with Lindos Weddings. Is anyone else getting married the first two weeks of september?
Not long to go for some of you. Cant wait to hear all about it when you'se get back.
hi hun, we are with karen and laurence too. cant wait to meet baby traynor can you. its just me and df going to lindos so karen and laurence are our witnesses. couldnt think of more perfect wedding guests. arnt they lovely! congrats on your spt wedding. will fly by. im marrying 15th may on lindos memories beach xxxxxxxxxx
hi girls, pebbles where are you staying and when do you fly out hun, we go out 7th cant wait :)
Hi pebbles, Unfortunately we wont meet karen and laurence untill we arrive in rhodes as we were late bookers. At the moment we have four guests coming with us, my dad and his partner and two of our friends. So nothing big. You must be getting really excited.
hi rogerswrexham and bubs. we are staying in lindos memories, we are going for a week. originally we were going to take our children but my mum offered to have them so we are having a baby free holiday, and we are having a greek do when we're home so they can be included in that.
we fly on the 10th from gatwick.
bubs your'e gonna love them, they are two of the nicest peole iv ever met, and they are so passionate about thier work. karen is pregnant and her little baby will be born by the time we meet them. so excited. im counting the days now,lol xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi pebbles dress fitting went well thank god but the stress levels are rising and the massive coldsore on my face is proff lol, i think once i have sorted all the documents and sorted the bridesmaids and stuff i will be ok, i have now got my own hairdresser and beautician coming out to rhodes with me which is another problem solved, but having had 2 friends pull out and having to find another bridesmaid last minuete it hasnt been easy. how is everyone else getting on hope it has been alot easier then my organisation i wish i had the money to pay someone to do all the worrying for me, roll on may now hehe xx :sun2 :cheers

sorry rant over just needed to get that off my chest xx
hi smanfa.you go girl...rant away...it makes you feel better....i know...im good at ranting!!!!i know what you mean about wishing somone could do everything for you...wouldnt it be great...if money was no object...saying what you want and off they toddle to organise it for you...and then, all we would have to do is look beautiful on the day..mmmm sounds perfect!.your plans sound well on the way..i have been well stressing about the documents..but hey.all it will do is add another crease on my forehead so need to stop...(or win lottery and get some botox!)whatever..just gonna try to chill abit. miss p :cheers
Hi Bubs,

Just found this forum and I am getting married in Lindos on 1st September this year...same sort of time as you! How are the plans going?

Emma x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.