Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
lol im good thanks although im a little stressed of to london tommorow to sort out our documents though 6 weeks until we get married so scary now lol x
aaahhhh chick...it will be fine...you need to destress...when is your hen night???..you need to have some "me time".!! you've had a bad run this year...but just think what you have got to look forward to...all this planning...it is well worth it.oh my god....six weeks!!!!! :yikes ...do you live near london???or are you travelling there for docs...i live up north so gonna have to send my documents via courier. :smile:
hey hun not haviong a hen night as most of my friends are male and trust me not the type of guys you want to go on a hen night with lol, yeah andy got the train to london it took him about an hr to get there as were from essex, we decided not to use the couriers as i had heard bad feed back about them and we done it ourselfs then sent them to charlotte at extinguish weddings in rhodes who does the rest for you, my way of destressing at the moment is looking for next years holiday for our 1st anniversary lol bahamas it is i think if i can persuade andy we can afford it as it is looking very expensive :( how long until your big day now hun? xx
We are due to get married at St Pauls Chapel this Sept and are using Lindos Weddings who have been great with all the pre wedding stuff.We have been before and loved it but that was years and years ago so we are taking a gamble, which i suppose adds to the fun! WE are staying at Lindos View and are having our reception at 'Nefelli's'. I dont think of the conveyor belt being a problem as if you think about it that can happen over here-if there is more than one ceremony if a busy church/venue all it takes it for one couple to be late and you've had it! Plus Karen said she sorts that out so you dont get 2 wedding parties crossing paths.
:wow .....all those male friends.....sounds like the recipe for the best hen night ever!!!!!... :cheers ....im having anight in manchester..a stop over with the girls...god help manchester!!!! hey...im an essex girl..born at st margarets hospital in epping!!!!! moved up north (sunny blackburn!!) when i was one...my dad was in the army so moved alot...not sure about htis courier thing now...it worries me that the docs might not get there...or even worse...get lost....gonna have to do it though as it is so far for us to travel. oh well...what will be will be...just under 16 weeks to go now....yeayyyyyyy....i agree with other poster (sorry..im not being rude...couldnt remember your name..memory like a sieve!!!) about the conveyor belt rumour...im not gonna worry about it....just looking forward to the day now. love sue :)
Hi girls, i had my hen night last night, 32 of us went to Liverpool, it was great, they dressed me up as a chicken and my friend was a nun, ive never laughed so much,a bit worse for wear today though but well worth it, only two weeks on wednesday and we fly out, gettin a bit of a jittery stomach now. :sun2
he he he...rogerswrexham....oh my god..a chicken...a nun....bet the photos are hilarious...what were the others dressed as??????????? :rofl
yes we got some great pics,all the others had pink cowgirl hats and flashing sashes, it was a night to remember, i can hardly speak as ive lost my voice, it must of been all the singing i did. :rofl
hey sue i know what you mean about a group of lads but trust me there worse than a group of women lol.
omg rogerswrexham your hen night sounds like such a laugh, i think me and andy are haveing a joint hen and stag do now as were away the weekend before we go away with all of our friends in northampton so should be a giggle, andy isnt even going to his own stag do which does make me chuckle, what is this about a conveyor is that at st pauls? i wouldnt worry to much about that just makes your day special sharing it with others thats the way i see it xx
you know what smanfa...youre right...i think it will be nice to see other bridal parties anyway...enjoying their wedding day...its what we all make it...and each one is gonna be amazing :love
:wave: HI girlies! wow iv got so much to catch up on. rogerswrexham how fab ur hen night sounds! i had mine on saturday. my pics are on facebook, oh my goodness they are shameful, ha ha .
dressed as moulin rouge girls, went to tiger tigr in cardiff.
well girls, i fly to rhodes in 18 DAYS!!! woooooooooohoooooooooo!! and get married in 23 days! soooooo excited now!
how are all your plans coming? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have 5 weeks today its all of a sudden here its so exciting cant wait to see everyones photos to
OMG OMG I fly to Rhodes a week tomorrow!!!! Cant believe how quick its come round - Im sure Ive forgotten to do something but cant think what it might be!

Everyones plans seem to be coming along well. People who have posted about hen nights - you all sound like you had brilliant times! We went to Bristol pole dancing and a night out (which I knew about) the theme was pretty in pink (which was organised by my bridesmaids and I ony found out on the way down). Also doing a hen night in Rhodes for everyone who is out the - the theme is luau (mostly because grass skirts and flower leis are light). Anyone else got plans when they are out there.

Cant believe that I am getting married 2 weeks on monday.

Oh and about the canveyor thing at St Pauls - we were there last year and sat at the top of the hill to watch weddings on a few days to get a feel for them. The brides didnt cross everytime but when they did they congratulated each other and wished each other good nights (it was lovely really).

Nicki x
hi all...well...at registry office in 2 weeks....and the good news is my sis and her family have booked...along with my dad...yipeee....im so pleased..cant wait now.....think we will be having a 2nd hen party in rhodes too...although not sure where...and im sure there will definately be a 2nd stag do too....and in falaraki...can you imagine my 68 year old pops strutting his stufff... :rofl !!!!! been looking at bridesmaid dresses today...i wasnt sure if my nieces would be coming but now its a definate its all go....saw some gorgeous ones in debenhams...£75 each....silk...gold..by jasper conran..they were beautiful. how is everyone doing...? :)
hey all, good luck nicki, miss p
my dad hasnt even got his passport yet he has got to go for an interveiw as he has never been abroad bless him and so close to going away to aghh, im having a hen night in rhodes with someone i met on the ta forums she gets married the day after us and we talk all the time which is lovely and i soo cannot wait to go out to rhodes 4 weeks today and ill be in the sun yipee. bet everyones getting nerveouse now huh! xx
I am getting married in rhodes in june 2008 and wondered if anyone has used eros weddings for their co ordinator. Please tell me how your day went
hi girls....just checking in on everyone...not been on for a while...beeen busying about doing wedding stuff.....hey smanfa...not long now!!!...what is it...two weeks to go for you????? bet your soooooo excited now....13 weeks to go for me :omg hopefully will have invites written out this weekend for our party when we get back..going to registry office on tuesday for appointment for c of no imped.how is everyone else doing...hope all the plans are coming on well. :)
HEY GIRLS!! GUESS WHAT??? IM IN LINDOS WOOOHOOOO!! am sitting here in byzanzanti bar. am getting married on thurs. had a drink with karen and laurence from lindos weddings earlier to discuss details. theres a wedding here at st pauls tommorow at 5 so i might go and have a nosey. its some people from our hotel.we are staying at lindos memories, its gorgeous!
so excited girls! i cant believe im getting married in this beautiful village in 4 days , sooooooooooooo excited! will tell you all about it next week. not long for you now girls, and ill be jealous cos ill want to do it all over again i bet,lol. lots of love debz xxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.