Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
When we were in Benidorm in November we went on a NHP trip with a difference. Instead of bedding it was a Juicing machine and I bought one and although it was expensive I am really pleased with it. We are enjoying trying all kinds of fruit and vegetable juices.
Apart from the trip we went to a pretty Marina and to a bodega and sampled various liquers and made purchases (but only if we wanted to )
I can recommend this trip.
Sue

Hi Sue. yes I've been on the same free trip, only not with the NHP people, but with the Green Tour. They sell the same juicing machines which I think are called 'Juicing Jack'. However, although I thought they were really good, I still think the prices are a little steep for these machines as I have seen them on various shopping channels on SKY for a lot less for exactkey the same thing.....ok, not actually juicing jacks, but you can see its the same product only with a different name.

Yes I went to the Bodega, and as you say you are not compelled to buy anything. Of course the free samples are meant to entice you to part with your money, but if you have the will power, its really quite easy to resist the temptation. There was not much to do at the Marina but as you say it was a pretty little plae and we sat and had a coffee and watched the world go by for an hour or so.
It has gone very quiet on the 'Costa Blanca' (forums). Where is everyone? Are you all in good old Beni now? Wish I was :cry:
It has gone very quiet on the 'Costa Blanca' (forums). Where is everyone? Are you all in good old Beni now? Wish I was

Yes B.H.I.C i agree, it is quiet, why don't you liven things up a bit and start a new topic.

It's also quiet because Sanji who has a lot of input on this forum is enjoying herself in Beni, me jealous, no :mrgreen:

Sue :) :)
hi to you both .. :) so thats where she gone again (sanji) i have to wait until nov ..then five fantastic weeks....yipee....regards to you...johndoe... :D
It's also quiet because Sanji who has a lot of input on this forum is enjoying herself in Beni

Well I hope Sanji has a brilliant time. She is a fantastic woman and an asset to this Forum. No wonder its quiet in here.

why don't you liven things up a bit and start a new topic.

Yes, that is a good idea. Let me have a think about it and I'll see what i can come up with :hmmm . I do like a good 'natter' :wink:
It has gone very quiet on the 'Costa Blanca' (forums).

Well I'm afraid I've picked up a Bug, and am alternating between the bathroom and the medicine cupboard at the moment, and cant manage to sit down for long...if you know what I mean! :cry: ...

Yes I Know...you did'nt really need that info did you!!!!

Regards - Taggy.
Too much information Taggy :tut Keep your toilet habits to yourself. :lol:

Only joking, hope you're feeling better soon, we're all missing your sarcasm :lol:

Sue :) :)
Well I'm afraid I've picked up a Bug, and am alternating between the bathroom and the medicine cupboard at the moment

Well, if I was you Taggy, I'd put it back down again.....nasty little things, Bugs are you know. You don't know where its been :roll:

Seriously, I hope you are not feeling too bad. And that you get better soon. All the best

BHIC :wave
Hello everyone. I'm still here and not in good old Beni like lucky Sanji, hope she posts from there, so we can all imagine being there :D

Have you thought of a topic yet B.H.I.C? :idea:

Taggy hope you will soon be able to sit long enough to post. :wink:

:ghug for Taggy

Lizzie
AAAh Taggy

get well soon :wink:

Topic, let me think,

Kazee
Ta very much folks...I'm feeling quite a bit better today!..At Last!!...Mind you I am feeling rather guilty at recommending the Regente to Sanji, and now there seems to be a bug there too :oops: I think maybe someone "Up There" is helping me share her "experience"....I'm starting to think that perhaps Sanji has more influence than EVEN WE thought!!!!

Best Regards - Taggy. :)
Aww Taggy, you big ape :kiss
Hope you are feeling better, we could have shared the bug between us hun....and gone to the ugly bug ball :rofl
Don`t worry about recommending the Regente to me....I chose to come here in June and give it a try.
The fact that I have ended up here this week as well.... is a long story...one too long to explain on Spanish PAYG internet. :wink:

Hope you are feeling better....I am now and enjoying the holiday.....pity you couldnt be here with me...... :wink:

Take care.
besos xxx
sanji
:lol: Hi Everyone!!!
You don't normally find me in this forum....I do come in to read Sanji's posts and view her videos though :wink: :lol:

Just to let you know I've just had a phone call from her! She's feeling 100% better now after her 'bug'.....and said the sun is shining!!! Hope you fetch the weather back with you Sanji - I'm freezie!!!!!!!! :wink:

:kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.