General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I could cope with weird!
What a great MIL!! :tup
Being away for Christmas and New Year is great - we did it for quite a few years. We went to Tenerife a few times and the weather was good. For my 50th, we went to Egypt. Lying on the beach on Christmas day is great - and yes it still felt like Christmas (even in Egypt) but different if you know what I mean.

Difficult to pack for two different climates I would imagine - you'll have to go for layering to avoid having to take bulky items.

Jak xx
Thanks Jak, yeah packing is going to be a nightmare...At least its cold here when we leave so i can wear as many layers as possible...!!
I dont think its the being away for xmas that will be strange, its probably more because I wont be with my family. I have 2 new nieces this year and will miss their 1st xmas... I have never been apart from my family at xmas.. but like they keep saying when I am on a beach in Mexico I am sure I will get over it!! oh and obviously spending it with my fiance will be nice (best not forget that part!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.