Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Car Hire
354 Posts
How much for a week's car hire in Ayia Napa?
Thanks. :lol:
I can't remember exactly how much, but I think we paid about £75 for 5 days hire, with half a tank of petrol. This was going back to 2004, but I don't think their prices have gone up too much anyway. Let me know how you get on, whether you decide to go with them, or just find out prices.
as my wife and i have been to Cyprus many times in the past ,we have never had to hire a car ,but we want to try it this time does anyone know of a cheap hire company that wil suit our requirements, we are staying in konnos bay area in September for a week, thank you in advance
griff :D
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
We are going back out to Pathos on Saturday staying at the Ledra this time, having been yo the St. George in 2002(got married there) and 2003
Want to rent a car for 3 days probably with George (used before) is he still as good as ever? looking forward to returning to Pathos
Yes he is and tell him Kath says hello :)
Hi

Just got back (boo hoo) and because of reviews here and on the Paphos Post we used George ---- superb. What a lovely couple - his wife Kula is lovely so we should call it George and Kula's !

We got a 4 x 4 with air con at Cy £25 per day and paid £10 extra for fuel. It was an excellent vehicle and we have no hesitation recommending them again ----

We had sent them an e- mail in April and though they had not been able to guarantee us anything we were really impressed that they had our e-mail on hand in a file when we phoned them ------ very efficient!

Thanks to everyone on HT and the Paphos Post for your help !

:wink:
PS : We mentioned Kath and they'd remembered that!!!!! Is that a good sign Kath??!!!! :wink:
Married in Pathos. :lol:

Pathos"quality that arouses pity or sorrow," "suffering, feeling, emotion," "what befalls one," "to suffer," "grief, sorrow;"
Welcome home you two!!! 17 days has gone quick!

George & Kula are very good friends of ours.

They were brilliant this year when we visited given we had some mobility problems. Cant thank them enough.

Kath x
Far too quickly!!!!!!

:bawl :bawl :bawl

Oh well , have good tans and are as chilled as the people in the advert on the tv where the family come back all chilled from Jamaica ! Had a good look at all of the Constantinou Hotels this year and think we have made a good choice for next year! We even managed to bring the sunshine home!

:glynis
You will love the Pioneer - we hvae very good memories from there.

Have a meal at the Athena Royal Prestos - I think you will enjoy it ;)
Kath x
Had a cocktail there (and made good use of the toilets on the long trek from the Paphian Bay into town :wink: ) and were more than excited to have a bowl of nuts delivered with our drink! Now how sad is that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well --- Blackpool is next for a short break - will not need a car then, just a tram. After that it it is Lapland so we may need George to hire the odd husky or two -------- :wink:

Seriously, it has been really helpful to get all of the tips off everyone re George and Easyrent -- is that the right name? Must mention that we got lost and headed off towards the Hotel Veronica and new Debenhams! Just as well we had his phone number or we'd still be looking!!! We turned right by the Amathus Beach instead of the Alexander ------------- so be warned anyone who isn't sure where he is! Get the number before you go in search!!!!!!! (The big sign for the sex shop by his shop made hubby laugh --- I think he thought his luck was in :rofl :rofl :rofl)

Off to sleep now - we are still 2 hours ahead!

x
OMG :yikes
Yes it's the road opposite the Alexander and as you turn up the road its there on the right hand side with a big orange car over the door. Easyrentacar - nothing to do with Stelios ;) - George was there a long time before him! http://www.easyrentacarltd.com/

Kath x
Hi - left it a bit late but need to book a car for a week from Paphos airport for this Wednesday.

Is there a site I can do it on or will I need to sort it at the airport now?
You could email or ring my favourite car hire company in Cyprus. As opposed to most Cypriot companies they are usually quick to reply to emails.
Give them as much info as possible i.e; flight dates and times, ages of driver(s), type of car required.

Mark
Ermm... wonder who that is Mark?????? :lol:

Jinty
Hi - try George at the e-mail address Kath has noted above. We e-mailed last Easter and had replies within 12 hours --

Good luck

:wink:
I am NOT on commission, OK! :wink: :lol:
Mark
Kath, kula said to say hi to you.
I phoned George last Tuesday and his dad came and collected me from the hotel (Laura) and we ended up with a Peruda 4x4 which was fine for us, cost was £80 which was more than some were paying but you know you are dealing with someone who comes highly recommended.

thanks to George and Kula again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.