Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hello

Can anyone advise are you bussed to the aircraft on Easy Jet flights from Bristol, as I am deciding whether to book speedy boarding .

The Easy jet website states :

You have to be at the gate when boarding starts. If you're bussed to the aircraft we can't always guarantee you're off the bus first.

Thanks for any help

Sak46
Hi. You are either on the bus or walk to plane depends where they are parked. We have been on a bus get on that first then last off as everyone else got on after us!! They did have a separate bus one time for speedy boarders don't know if that is normal though.
At Bristol you either walk down tunnels or are bused to the aircraft. Speedy boarders are checked through the boarding gate first to be first on bus and are told to stand by a certain door.This is the only door that is opened, allowing them to board first.Before all doors parralel to the aircraft were opened and it was a free for all.Have not seen seperate bus for speedy boarders, but have for people with special assistance, but thats not to say they are not doing that.
I/we normally head for rear steps and get good seats.For some reason a good percentage head for the front( Possibly thinking If I get seat near front, I get off first I get luggage off carousel first) and a queue builds up held back by people putting hand luggage in bins above the front seats.
Hello Lady & Pipefitter

Thank you both for your replies.
Think I will book Speedy boarding, we used it last year in Gatwick and it was good, so will give it a go in Bristol.

Thanks again

Sak46 :cheers
Hello,

Does anyone know which aircraft will operate flights EZY2367/8 from Luton to Lisbon and back in July or is it still a bit early?

Many Thanks

PlaneSpotter
PlaneSpotter,

It is a little early to be sure, but EZY2367/8 should be operated by an Airbus A319-100.

Darren
Thankyou Darren. Much appreciated! I presume this can be confirmed at the start of the summer season?
PlaneSpotter wrote:
I presume this can be confirmed at the start of the summer season?

:tup

Darren
Sorry if this has been asked before, I've looked and not found it. Is Luton -Sharm normally A319 or A320? Just need to know to look at seating plane for plan of attack on finding extra legroom seats, as I've booked speedy boarding!

Thanks

JW
BigJW,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often several flights. Your flights should be operated by an Airbus A320-200.

Darren
Darren,

Sorry about that, it's Easy 2397 departing 15/02/10.....but thank you for the answer you gave.

JW
BigJW,

BigJW wrote:
Easy 2397

That's An A320 as Darren suspected

Gower
Hi All

I'm not sure if anyone can help me but I'll give it a go. A group of us have booked to fly to Palma on 24th May from Liverpool on the 2 p.m. flight. More people would like to join us so I went online to book them the same flights as us but our time flight is no longer available - out of curiosity I checked a few "mondays in April and May" and none of them were showing this flight, it got me thinking that maybe they have cancelled this flight - I have emailed Easyjet but no reply and I seem to be on hold forever when I ring up!!! Do you think they have cancelled the afternoon flights and I will get an email shortly informing me of this????

Nicky
I have had a similar situation with Ryanair for flights from Valencia in April.

The morning + evening return flights on a Monday have been changed to only one daily morning return flight, of course we booked for the evening return flight - no emails etc yet to confirm the change.

It was when i was doing a check to see if the flights we booked have gone down or up in price - in fact they had done neither as they had disappeared !!!.

I then went online to look at our booking to find we have been automatically bumped to the morning one - we have therefore lost most of the day in Spain

There's a lot of it going on - its a pity those who have booked and paid for their flights are the last to hear about it. Of course the airlines maybe aware of further changes in the pipeline which may result in flights being bumped to different days.

This happended to us and our flight to Valencia this Thursday was originally booked some months ago for Wednesday and was changed to Thursday when they stopped the Wednesday flights. We did however get a email a while back.

Regards, Chris
nickyjl and TFS1

I'm in the same boat as yourselves but with Monarch. I booked a Friday evening flight Manchester to Faro for August 2010 and it has now disappeared off the timetable. The flights were booked via Avro with TravelRepublic and both have assured me that if the flight was no longer operating then Monarch would have informed them. Attempting to contact Monarch by phone is impossible and they can't tell me via email if the flight is still operating because I did not book with Monarch.
I am going to have to wait until early May when the Summer schedule starts to see if the flight is operating. If it doesn't then the holiday goes out of the window because other circumstances mean that the early morning departure is not an option for me.
Perhaps the wrong place to reply, but I had the same situation with Monarch the flight disapeared from the website I tried emailing and phoning but no one would give me a straight answer so I wrote to their Customer services at Luton and then got the usual reply which was to transfer to another flight or have my money back. If you flight has gone from the website I very much doubt that it will operate, this happens frequently not only with Monarch. Sorry to be pessimistic.
davidnewman9

I think I will take your course of action and write to Monarch.

Apologies to everyone for discussing Monarch on the Easyjet thread, although as an option, if I do lose my Monarch flight, Easyjet may be an option as a last resort. I could have booked Easyjet flights more cheaply at the time I booked the Monarch flights but really don't like the scrum at boarding.

Bertie3
Hi, can you tell me which plane we will be flying on?Going from Liverpool-Lanzarote 25 th Feb Flight no 7155.Lanzarote-Liverpool 9th March.Flight no 7154.
Many thanks, Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.