Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi all. I'm new in this forum and have read your discussions.
I'm going to IB Sunny Beach Resort tomorrow 14/6, We tried to change hotel since I'm not really sure things will be OK, but Swedish travel agency "Apollo" told me hotel is open so they would not move us.
I will give you a report after arrival late tuesday, not sure if I can upload photos though...Regards Minna (Sweden)
enjoy your holidays, lets hope it is up to your satisfaction
have fun all
I've had 2 photos e-mailed to me this morn from the hotel
one of the hotel reception/bar and another of the bedroom

prob best to e-mail me if you want to see them as they were sent to my work e-mail aaddress and don't know how to put a link to them.

I've e-mailed her back asking for any of the outdoor pool area so hopefully will have response this afternoon

Cheers Debbie

p.s they look good so heres hoping we get a excellent hol after all
Hi Debbie,

This is great to hear :D , I would love to see the pictures so have dropped you am email.

Many thanks :D
Jem
Hi all, We too are going to this hotel but not until September. However, we have been watching this thread closely and have been contacting both Iberostar and Balkan Holidays for the last 6 weeks or so. Anyway this is the reply that I have had today:

[The hotel will open is doors on the 15 of june with all the works finished.
Also all the facilities like swimming pool, jaccuzzi, bars, billiards, and all the restaurants.
Also all the works on the buildings will be finished on that date.
Best Regards
[/color]
This was not signed, so hope this may be of some comfort to all those due to go fairly soon. Hopefully teething troubles will have been sorted by the time we go.

Incidentally, we received our final invoice the other day so I called our travel agents and said I was reluctant to pay at this stage, they said they had been informed that all was well with the hotel but agreed to us postponing payment.

Hope all goes smoothly for those of you travelling soon.
First Choice have just called me regarding an email I sent a while ago to let me know that they had recieved it and updated me that the hotel is open and that everything is great and apparently even those that have had accomodation changed this week will be allowed to look round the hotel and move there if they like.

So everthing should be good all round :D :D , Cant wait now only 4 days to go!!! :sun
Good news so far about the hotel, but still can't seem to get really excited yet until someone who is there posts a message to say it is brill!!!

Oh well, finally got my currency today, and my packing is calling me!!

Lisa :lol:
Hi!
It`s my first time here.
Going to Iberostar hotel 14.07.2005
Can anyone please send me some picture of the hotel?
Hi onafyr,

See deniax's post on PAGE 8 of this thread for a few photos. :wink:
we are just back today from Sunny Beach so i can confirm that this hotel is partially open. we stayed in another iberostar hotel and the quality is very good. the one in S B,was swarming with workers all the time and it appears to be only the rear section that is open looking onto the beach between the neptune and helios hotels. we were in S B last year and loved it hence the reason we returned and we fully intend to go back next year. the new build work is extensive but unobtrusive and can be avoided easily. dont be put off by bad reports and enjoy a great place for a family holiday.
thanks for the photo'e debbie. :D
hi again all .
someone going to this hotell shoprtly that can take any pictures , i would like to see pictures from all ereas like the pool erea, front and back of the hotel etc etc , anybody have a chancse to do this , i know many people are travelling thsse days and i hope someone can take their time to do this, it might calm many nerves on this forum .
allso , i dont think they will use so long time to complete the hotel as you guys think , when they got manpower enough they will complete it fast , so to you all .... dont worry to much , just calm down and think all will be fine , cus im sure it will be
Hi

Hope you all got the photos there has been so many of you responding not sure if they all went out

Hopefully all is well and we will all be able to enjoy the new hotel, 6 days to go now so will find out soon
If you have any more phoyos apart from the ones of the reception and the bedrooms ( which look good ) please could you E-Mail them to me
cheers
Toddy
anyone going over on the 8th august apart from me ??
Thanks for the photo's Debbie, Have a great holiday!
Can someone send me the photos Debbie was taking about? e-mail:
nomad(at)chello.pl

TIA
Arek
Hello. Have been in contact with the hotel iberostar and got a mail address so they colud send me pictures, but i only get the mail in return. Is there anyone who has the address? Or someone who has any pictures of the hotel?
if anyone wants to see the photos please e-mail me, I only have them at my work so won't be able to send them from a PM as don't have internett access there.

I have received a new one of the pool area today, i've e-mailed it to all that has already e-mailed me.

looks good, don't think we have anything to worry about

enjoy the build up to your hols now :D :glynis

Debbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.