Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Minnam11 thanks for the review and the photos, excellent news for the rest of us due to go soon.

Andrew let us know what its like on your return. Happy holidays everyone. x :D
Hi Minnam11

Thanks for your review and the photos. I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about the whole thing now and actually beginning to look forward to our hols in Sept. We are also visiting Sweden for a week in August, staying in Gothenborg, Kungsbacka and Grolanda, Floby.

Anyone due to go soon enjoy your holiday!
im sure you mean Gøteborg ?

pictures of the hotel looks great , hotel looks awesome , i cant wait to go !!!
1 question tho , are there 2 or 3 swimming pools ? i see several small jaccusis or something , but how many big pools , 2 or 3 ?
is there any of you guys going around the 8th august. let me know.
Hi!
About the pools; There are 2 identical large pools for "swimming" .
Then there are 4 smaller pools - for children?
Two of the 4 pools are supposed to be jacuzzis, but there were no bubbles yet...anyway the pool area is great!
And my impression was that the pool bar will open any day. :-)
/Minna from Sweden
minna
would you go back to iberostar sunny beach again ??
Sounds like it is going to be great
we go the 22nd july
Hi APS , me and my friends are going the 7th august to this hotel
Hi toddytina. I would definately go back,
We went with friends, but they stayed at Iskar Hotel.
I think Iberostar had a much nicer pool area and better rooms, but on the other hand it is a new hotel and I think all new hotels seem to be great.
Maybe I would try Neptun Hotel next time, it also looks great.

(We are actually thinking about going back in september...)
/Minna
Hi Minna, good to know you are hoping to go back so soon. You mentioned how good the buffet breakfasts were, how about the evening buffet?
Hope all the food is good
Do they do cooked breaky's, like egg and bacon ?????? :lol:
Toddytina, we've stayed in an Iberostar hotel before and the buffet restaurant was fantastic so I am hoping this will be too, am sure it will be. The breakfasts at the other IB included all your cooked breakfasts and there was a chef who made omelettes up in front of you, you just chose your ingrediants and watched him cook it.

Minna, was it the same here?
Sallymac
Sounds great. can'y wait :lol:

Minna

Sorry to keep asking questions, but how far is the actual beach from the hotel and is it easy to access. I have 2 oldies and 2 small kiddies with us, so just wondering on the walking distance.
Toddytina, from the pics in my holiday brochure the beach is less than 100m - looks like it might be across a small road/walkway area? not sure.

Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back :D
Hi, Toddytina and SallyMac - ask away! :-)

FOOD; We only had breakfast buffe so I dont know about evenings. But just like SallyMac wrote, the breakfasts included all your cooked breakfasts, omelettes, pankakes, eggs, bacon, sausages... There were fruit, cereal, different kinds of bread, juices - just about anything you could ever want. Best breakfast I've ever had... :-))
BEACH; 1-2 minutes from hotel, only aboaut 50 meters away through the "passage" in the hotel pool area. Very easy to access with children.

/Minna
had a letter this morning, no cafe and babysitting service. thats 5 ammendments. spoke to fc, the offered a full refund or a differend resort or hotel.
My mouth is watering already :lol: :lol:
me toooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minna
thanks for all the info. It makes me feel more comfortable what with haveing the kids and oldies.That was the whole point of us booking this hotel, specially with fussy eaters !!!

aps1968
what are the other 5 ammendments :?:
Hi

This web site link has some good photo's of the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort, all of the outside tho. Looks lovely!! Am going on 1 August and cant wait :D

http://www.sigma-equity.com/hotels.php?id=3#gal
:D Thanks for the super link elegantlywasted! My wife & I are jetting out there on the 1st July for two weeks. We are both in our early 60's and looking forward to strutting our stuff in the nightclubs!

Last year we were in the Iberostar at Dubrovnic in Croata and if the food is half as good we will be well pleased. We both put on half a stone in the first week! Excellent hotel with own private beach (stones). Wonderful island cruises. Dubrovnic is fantastic. Croations wonderful.

Brian, South Cumbria.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.