Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
can anyone tell me if men have to wear long trousers in the restaurant, or is it farley casual :?:
cheers
Tina
Our last review is for June. To view this report, to add a review, and to keep up to date on reviews for this hotel either use the link at the top of this forum or Click Here
tina. i think the concensus around this holiday chain is that no swinning shorts or football shorts for men, no bikinis for women. tailored shorts are ok thou
thanks for the info
tina
your most welcome tina.
Hey,

Just to let you know I have added some pictures of the Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel to the upload area, that I took recently.

Cheers
Jem :D
Jem

where is the upload area

Tina
Tina,
To get the photos think you need to click on 'Photo Gallaries' at the top of the page, then just click to view the slide show and wait for them to come round. Sorry these instructions are a bit vague but i cant get on the Photo gallarie at the moment so just working from memory!
Jem
Jem

Did you stay at the Iberostar :?:

Tina
Jem,

Thanks for the photo's, looks really nice, hopefully by the time we get there in september all will be finished. If you were to go again would you stay in the Iberostar?

Sharon
Sharon
where did you go to get the photos of the Iberostar :?:
I must be stupid or something
don't answer that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina
Didnt stay at the Iberostar because got moved to the Neptune because of the building work and am pleased I did, allthough from what people have said the inside of the hotel is good and looked good I personally would not fancy staying at the hotel this year purely because of the awful view of the new hotel been built a few meters from the pool area (as you will see in pictures!) and when I was there it was noisy! also I think 50% of the rooms face the building work. However I would look at staying at the hotel next year as when all is finished it should be great.
Hi Tina,

Try this, photo galleries from top of page, then upload and see pages 2&3 or if you watch the slideshow its about no 19 onwards.

Very impressive don't you think? Even building work doesnt look that bad.

Sharon
Hi Sharon, we are also going in Sept - what dates will you be there? I too am not that fussed about the building work going on - its another 10 weeks till we are there so hopefully wont be too bad by then. So long as the sun is shining I can lie back with my headphones on and vodka in hand and not hear a thing! :lol:
Sharon
Thanks for the info. Have now seen the photos and is looking good.
Really looking forward to going now. 2 weeks and counting. Will post more photos on my return Sharon. Hopefully even more improvements by September.

Jem
Thanks for taking the time and effort with the photos. Hope you may consider going back some time, but to the Iberostar.

Cheers
Tina
Many thanks to all for the info re iberostar hotel sunny beach, we are going in September, just 1 trivial question have the rooms got hair dryers? or am i best taking my own.
thanks
S1A1S
S1A1S - our brochure says yes there are hairdryers in the rooms. Have stayed at an Iberostar before and they have hairdryers attached to the bathroom walls. Would imagine it will be same here too. Will probably still take my own though.
SallyMac

Many thanks will take your advice and take my own hairdryer.

cheers

Sue
Hi all,
Just had an email off Debbie (Blondie26) she has just returned from SB and I am sure you would all be interested in her report and hopefully she wont't object to me sharing it with you:

This post has been edited as messages exchanged privately between members should not be posted publically on the forums. If Debbie has information which may be of value to all members, it would be be best if she posted it directly on the forums herself.
David HT Mod

Just gets better and better don't you think? Roll on September

Sharon :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.