Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi,
Bet ur fed up with these questions but we are flying to Goa 22 Nov, Thomsonfly from Manchester yes you've guest it, what plane is it, and any help with best seats would be great. Not in the premier bit. Bit nervous cos never done a long flight. Thank you
mandyjb,

Flights are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to the Thomsonfly thread over on the flights forum for more details. Seating is personal preference really. Have a look at the other thread, there's plenty of information about seating and if you have any particular queries about parts of the aircraft, fire a way.

Darren
Hi

What is the seat pitch in economy on Monarch flights from Gatwick to Goa please - does anybody know?

Col
Thank you so much Darren, Your a star. I like to know whats what before I do anything so now I know it 2-3-3 seats. Think we'll get there early and try to book a 2 seat. I'll probably think of something else Darren. :)
Colfras,

Seat pitch is 30" in economy on the A332's. Refer to the dedicated Monarch thread for more details.

Darren

PS I see you've found it :tup
Anyone had any problems with Kingfisher Airlines (Internal) flights? I've just re-checked my booking status for a flight from Goa to Delhi on 09/12 and the flight time has changed by 2 hours! We were supposed to depart at 3:45pm and now we are leaving at 1:50pm! Had i not checked we would never have known.
I've also booked a flight from Jaipur back to Goa on the 14/12 and although the flight time differs by only 5 minutes the aircraft and my pre-booked seats have changed.
Can they do this without notifying me? I've emailed to find out what is happening.
Darren, Font of all Knowledge (flying that is)
Just had a wiff of departure time change for Dec 22, East Mids-Dabolim.
Any confirmation, just the one off for xmas??
Regards
A Fan
calangoat,

You're on the TOM307/8 aren't you? The flight departs on a Monday at 15:50, arriving in Dabolim at 06:45 (tuesday) through the winter season apart from the flight on 23/12/08 that departs on Tuesday at 02:00, arriving in Dabolim at 16:55.

Darren
Hi Darren,

we are flying from EMA to Goa at 15:50 on 2nd Feb 09. we booked through portland holidays. i seem to be getting conflicting information from Portland regarding who we'll be flying with (TOM or FCA). the latest flight number i've been given is FCA028 outbound and FCA029 inbound. usual question, any idea what type of aircraft we'll be on and if so where are the premium seats located?

many thanks for your help
H
howen,

You Will Be Flying With Thomson Airways ( a merger of Thomsonfly And First Choice) On Flight TOM307

They Operate A Boeing 767-300ER on this Route.

Premium Seats Are Located Towards The Front Of The Air Craft,

Gower
howen,

Welcome onboard :tup
Further to GowerL7's post, refer to my post to calangoat above who is on your flight in December for details. Also refer to the dedicated Thomsonfly thread.

Darren
Can someone please help me?

Hubby and I are flying to Goa on Christmas Day from Manchester via Gatwick - We booked with Thomson and I understand from other posts and conversations I have had with Customer Service it is a First Choice aircraft - Result!!

1. I've been following flight times over the last few weeks (sad person that I am - just brings me a little closer to Goa)and the aircraft both inbound and outbound can be on the ground for as much as an hour and a half waiting at Gatwick. Will we be allowed to get off or do I need to get a really good book to kill the time on the ground.

2. Anyone know what the films are this year. We're on Flight TOM 353 outbound.

Thank you

Only 20 more get ups - Wooooooooooooopeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to stay on the plane, I am out Gatwick next Thursday same flight.

Films are listed under Thompsonfly page 128
Thank you snowy boy.

I'll have a look at the films when I get home tonight.
skinnyminnie,

Welcome onboard :tup
TOM353/4 are indeed operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. As snowyboy mentioned, you won't be allowed off the aircraft as the stop is just for LGW passengers to embark along with their luggage, plus a bit of fuel. You'll find information regarding your flight on the First Choice thread along with Nov/Dec IFE listings on page 94.

Darren
Thanks for the welcome Dazbo

I'm a bit of a drip when it comes to "threads" - Only just started to get to grips with booking holiidays to Goa on line - used to be a trip to the Travel Agents - How do I get to where I can view what the films will be?

Sorry to be a pain !!
skinnyminnie,

Just click on the blue bit (page 94) in my last post; that will link you to the right page on the FCA thread. Just scroll down and you'll find the listings posted by BY-TOM-AMM-FCA :tup
Darren
Dazbo

Thank you so much -Found it.

I'll try not to bother you again.

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and may try to chip in now and then.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.