Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Brian thats a fantastic price who did you book with and what airline?
Thanks Ann :cheers
Hi Ann

I booked with southalltravel and flying with kingfisher airlines

Enjoy
I hope i'm that luck when our flights show up on line will be looking at the southall website i've got it saved to favorites. :tup
Hi gel we are looking for nov 14th2009, when are you looking for?
ann
I am looking at flights 23rd feb for 1 or 2 weeks but I have little money this year so unless they drop to 250 I am not going :(
Ann looking for around 19th December for 3 weeks, nothing on any schedule flights yet, i have found a couple on charter but very exspensive, problem is our lady who owns apartment wonts date we are staying as quick as possible, dont know if to just give her dates then book or keep checking and give dates when i've booked. :que Gel
Hello vagasone long time for I have seen you on the forum Happy new year
happy new year.

I browse every day, I get upset reading here knowing that I am prob not going.
Hi vegasone have you looked at southall travel. :cheers
yes I have but I have never flown via mumbai and am scared ( I am 42 :think ) dont know why.

I saw flights to mumbai on virgin where I can use my airmiles and it worked out £270 for 10 days but I cant see how much flights from mumbai to Goa are and how on earth I work out the times etc etc.

:think
Vegasone you need to need to leave 3 hours between landing in mumbai and getting on your flight to goa,this is the wedsite we used for internal flights http://www.jetairways.com or google indian domestic flights and you will find some cheaper airlins than jet. hope this helps Gel
thanks I will look

do you know roughly how much a flight is from mumbai to goa? Theres no point me looking if its alot
Your looking £60/£95 depending on the airline checked Jan only
We payed £86 return for december coming back january, dont know if anns quote is return or one way.chesk out all the airlines as there are some cheap ones.
Vegasone
not kingfisher but Southall has your date for 2 weeks with Air India to Goa for £283.
hi vegasone that quote was for return ,did check with Jet and Kingfisher random dates in Jan
ann :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.