Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Kingfisher
346 Posts
Hi robbie heathrows ok for also, hope i get a good price,flights not online yet to early. let me know how you get on please.are they via mumbai or bangalore, i was told by a travel agent that the price would be the same to either. Have a great time Gel
just looked and in march for 2 weeks via mumbai to goa all with kingfisher 311.60 return not too bad,,,
Yes robbie thats a great price, i need for xmas for 3 weeks only price i have been offered was £679 heathrow to goa via bangalore, beginning to think that might have been a good price. Gel
id wait till next week as kingfisher only go 11 months in advance so if you wanna go 19th dec i;d wait till 19th jan to look then the prices should be up
http://flights.airlinecodes.co.uk/
http://www.ticketstoindia.co.uk/

try these
this is where i get my info and flights from
Thankyou robbie i have saved them to favorites, i spoke to someone from tickets to india he told me to ring in march but i will keep checking till i find some prices. Many thanks for your help. Gel
I have booked Kingfisher today going on 28th january, Heathrow-Bangalore-Goa on way out and Goa-Mumbai-Heathrow on way back as this worked out a lot cheaper - but does anyone know the checkin weight and the hand luggage weight for economy class as I forgot to ask the travel agent.

Silver Angel,

Luggage allowances are listed on Kingishers website.

Darren
I'm off to goa in February, need some advice. First time doing it myself normally fly charter. Flying with Kingfisher airlines Heathrow-Mumbai -Goa. Now does anyone know if my luggage will be booked straight through or will I have to retrieve it at Mumbai and take it with me to the domestic terminal? Also read somewhere that Mumbai are strict on carrying batteries in hand luggage, wondering whether I will be able to carry my Ipod and DS to use on the flight? :cheers
buzz11,

If you are travelling with Kingfisher on both legs of your journey, your baggage should be through-checked. You'll get both boarding cards when chacking-in at LHR so you just need to transfer to your next flight. Your bags bill be forwarded on to your connecting flight for you. This will be confirmed when you check-in. You'll be fine taking your ipod and DS.

Darren
Thanks Darren, we are travelling on both legs with Kingfisher. :cheers
Hi has any one had a problem booking with Kingfisher Flights using a Nationwide credit card?
tried booking flights Mumbai/Goa got to the end of booking,told try another card,phoned
Nationwide re the problem and was told nothing wrong with the card[pay by direct debit so not over
the limit]advised to try again!!same problem.tonight the prices were up on 2days ago :yikes by £10
so tried our Master card did not really want to use this as we knew there would be charges that you
won.t get with Nationwide but with the cost going up, :que tried this card transaction though straight away
and printed e-tickets ,thought this might be of interest.
ann
Kingfisher except Visa so why not nationwide visa
hello aarond

dunno why, although Nationwide are a building society not a bank so maybe thats the difference

we are going with Kingfisher next wednesday-so excited now-booked our flights with a travel agent though....did you book direct on their website....when i looked at it the prices were in US dollars.

when are you going?
hi silver angel yes booked with Kingfisher direct,flying to Mumbai with Virgin Atlantic then on to Goa
with Kingfisher its not untill Nov but like to get the flights booked early as they normally increase near
the date of travel,we had to pay Kingfisher in $US.thats why i wanted to use the Nationwide card with
no charges.have a good holiday :sun2 :wave:
ann
i booked mine with ebookers and found them cheaper than kingfisher.
robbie do you know is that only flights from the UK ..we want to book flights to delhi
what thru ebookers or kingfisher
thru kingfisher all flights international and domestic
sorry :duh robbie I should have said we want flights from goa down to Delhi going back to see the Taj again
you can still get them thru kingfisher but the other site i just sent you has all the airlines
Hi just booked LHR-BOM-GOA with Kingfisher for Feb thro http://www.ticketstoindia.co.uk cost 321.00 each, no prob used visa card, as gives some protection if things go wrong. Booking with Kingfisher direct was much more expensive than the travel agent something like 40.00 each!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.