Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi alizda

thanks for ure report on m armaris...im headin in 3 weks 4 the first time and havent a clue bout the place but u set me straight lol

sounds like u hada great ime..did u go wif ur mates or family? i am goin way wif 6 girls were all 21-22 so lookin forward to it!

regards

michelle xx
I love trip reports with pics, thanks :tup
Hi Michelle and welcome to HT!

Can I ask that you don't use phone style text, eg u instead of you, wif instead of with, etc as per our Rules of Posting?
Rules Of Posting:
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
hi michelle, was me hubby and daughter

you'll have great time with your mates - just be respectful of the kids in the pool where you are staying (unlike the big groups in our apartments but then again they weren't english ;) )
Hi alizda how quick did that go,glad to see that you had a great time,as always,the jeep safari is a great day out isnt it.I was surprised to hear Basil hasnt a fun pub anymore but just a restaurant,probably didnt have a licence for his singing :rofl .
it did go quick yes :(

but oh don't worry! we didn't miss out on Basil's singing!! He had a duet in the Aussie Bar with Gary - he was doing he usual showing off trick because he had a well known Turkish soap star with him (Ibo??) so he was doing his usual "who's the daddy" routine - god i haven't missed that I tell you :rofl
Tracey

Great report and photo's too, what more could we ask for. You seem to have the same opinion as me that the prices have gone up in Marmaris but not as much as some would have to believe. I take it Paul didn't need a starter or sweet when he had that T bone ! Good to hear your going back next year. We have booked for October and as you would expect heading back to Club Turquoise, really looking forward to it and just hope the weather is kind to us.

Thanks again for the report.

Wilson ;)
great pics was dying to see that steak hubby nearly fainted when he saw it lol and that chicken what in the name of god did you get all with it

suzie ;)
Hi Tracey,

What a lovely report! so glad you had a fab time... and wow i am droooooooooooooling over those meals.... i was sitting eating my weight watcher meal looking at the pics..... i can't wait to get there and eat what I like!!! That chicken dish looked devine!!!

How much was the huuuuuuuge tbone steak?

It's great to hear the prices haven't gone up too much... and I gotta agree you get what you pay for.

Thanks for sharing hun... with pics too, lovely!!!

Yeay i'm well excited now! 5wks today yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

love nikki xx
ps sorry Tracey please can you tell me where the Aussie bar is? Is it good for the kids? Mine are 5 (well he will be in 2wks) & 14mths.

Thank you,

Love nikki xx
hiya nikki

the t-bone was 37YTL (£16.80) yeah expensive but you get a heck of a chunk of meat lol!!

the aussie bar is opposite the entrance to the kocer club apartments - gary and his guys will look after you no end x theres a big area outside which is nice, its good for the kids but inside can get a bit loud - if you go tell gary tracey, paul & alisha say hi!!!
Thanks Tracey,

Sounds good! That steak would have been double that here... and it's a one off so definately worth it! I showed my hubby and he was like OMG I would never eat all that! I am still drooling over your dish and I will be going to Natalie's and having one! mmmmm! Think I will hav to have chips on the side tough... well I will be on hols!! :)

4wks and 6 days now :~)

Thanks for sharing hun, it's got me all excited!

Love Nikki xx
Hi could some one tell me something else thats near the aussie bar i dont know were the kocar club apartments are ive been going to marmaris 7 years and never been there

Thanks Wendy
the kocer club in next to the taj mahal indian

image a little small but you get the idea here http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/alizda/Marmaris-2.jpg
alizda

Never been to the Aussie Bar but I'm certain I walked past it. Is it at the far end of Kocer away from the Taj ?

Wilson ;)
thats the one! directly opposite the entrance into the kocer - you should try it, give your karaoke voice a work out :rofl
hi alizda thanks for the reply i know were the taj mahal is the guys from dewsbury not far fron were we live had a lovely chat with him it looks like its across the road thanks again

Wendy
hi my name is ayesha i am just back from turkey and loved it i stayed in the kocer club apartments and loved where it was and the aussie bar and i am going with my friend and i was wondering what is the hotel name of the one at the back of the kocer club in the pic?

thank ayesha xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.