Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and *la-la-la-ing* so I can't hear you!!!! ;)
Mums the Word Milly. wink wink nod nod I'll say no more :D
sticking to sign language :rofl :rofl :cheers :wave:. Bl==dy hell carnt get these view more smilies to work how frustrating :que
I used to like this forum..... ;) :haha

God, I am soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! :bawl
Cold this morning here in Albufeira - 9C/48F at 0800.
For anyone interested, Easyjet have published their Summer 2009 fares from Liverpool - not as expensive as I had feared. ;)
That sounds like good news. ;) Is that early then as I am sure the year I used them the prices weren't out till mid december for the London end ?
:pele Return flights for two of us for next August/September - £135. More than happy with that- was expecting big increases over this year's fares. Acommodation booked and only ten months to wait.... :sulk
Edit: Forgot about the December trip - forget the :sulk ... make it a :hyper
Brilliant price. :tup Pleased for you, did they send you an email or have you just been logging in each day? No need to rub it in about the amount of trips you are getting though.

Doe :hyper
Delighted with the price, Doe. If they'd come through at £200 I would have been pleased as I was expecting huge increases over last year's fares.......
.... and would I rub it in ????? :really :rofl :rofl
Doe - Following a link posted on the EasyJet thread in the Flights Forum, it looks as though the Gatwick flights will be released on 1st December. :hols

The bad news is that we will be away till mid December and won't be able to jump in early and book our next year's trips at the best prices :(
The bad news is that we will be away till mid December and won't be able to jump in early and book our next year's trips at the best prices

.. No problem, Rosemary - I've found a solution; give me your flight tickets ( I'll even go halves with you for the change of name Admin. fee) and the keys to your place and I'll go over there while you stay at home and get your flights.We're going out on the 16/12 anyway, so it won't be any hardship to us, honest !! :lol: :lol:
I'm touched by your generous offer, Geoff ..... but I didn't actually say where I was going to be on 1st December. You might not like it there and I'd hate to think I'd taken advantage of your kind nature and landed you with two weeks of hell! :hot :rofl :rofl
LOL. Nice to hear you both sorting out your holiday arrangements in such a generous way. You can always rely on HT'ers to help each other out when required. :rofl

Thanks for the information on the flights Rosemary, not sure what we are doing next year, but will definately look in on the site on the 1st all being well.

Doe
Sorry this is a bit late, but just wanted to say...

WELCOME HOME JAYJAN AND MR JAYJAN! :kiss
Thanks Milly, arrived home on time, not like the outward journey which was delayed 5 hrs due to bad weather in Malaga and they had to ship all the people to Gibraltar to fly them home, so a knock on effect. Last flight into Faro so airport was empty. We arrived at our house at 00.30, dumped the cases and went out for a snack & some vinho, around 03.00 when we got in, but up at 10.00 for brekkie. Now back to this horrible depressing weather.
hi, very nice meeting you and hubby, hope the rest of your holiday was good :sun2 still trying to make the piri-piri the way your freind told us :think will let you know how we get on :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.