Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Have a brilliant time, Glynis. Don't forget to let us know how you get on.
Glynis,
Don't think I'll need to hope that you have a good time........I KNOW you will!!!
Enjoy Portugal and as Sagres says, we'll be looking forward to your reports when you get back.
Pat
:glynis
Thanks both....am really looking forward to it. The weather looks good too......except Thursday I think it was when it reach 104c :yikes
Great excuse for lots of fluid intake......................
:glynis
Happy holiday Glynis enjoy and relax :glynis :glynis

brian
No word from Glynis then. Typical - out of sight out of mind !!(Out of her mind more likely :glynis ) :rofl
Hi Sagres,

Bad news, had to cancel hols husb ill, doc said said can't fly.

Gutted, when he's better might book up again.

Love Jen xxxx :(
So sorry jen - hope it's nothing too serious and that he's back in flying mode soon. :fly
hi sagres

going to lagos onsunday for a quick week - have seen your coment about the acores bar and may pay them a visit, is there any landmark outside the bar we have to look for

richard
It's virtually opposite Stevie Ray's Blues bar.You'll get a great welcome from Fatima & Rogerio (well,maybe not Rogerio if the football's on and Portugal are playing !!)
If you'd be so kind, tell them that Ros and Geoff are looking forward to seeing them in September.
Enjoy your week.
Sagres,
Talking about the football...................just wondered who you will be supporting on Saturday???????????????????
Guess who I'm shouting for????......... :hmmm
:rofl :glynis :rofl
Pat,
I'm under contract to the Acores bar in Lagos !!
When Portugal played Mexico last week, we 'phoned our friends there just after kick-off to wish Portugal boa sorte. As we were speaking, Maniche scored and we have now become a :gluck token for the whole bar and the chefs and waiters who pop in there to keep an eye on the game have asked Fatima, the bar owner, to ask us to call on Saturday at kick-off.
We will certainly do so and, if it works again, I shouldn't think we'll have to pay for food or drink in September ( or,quite possibly, ever again !!) :lol:
I'm with you on that one, Sagres.
I even have the words to sing to the national anthem..........how sick is that????????????
I also have a bet on them to lift the cup :lol:
Let's wish them a huge big BOA SORTE from the Portuguese holiday forum!!! :yipee
I watched an item on the sports news last night - they were interviewing Figo and showing the Portuguese squad training.I was very honoured and humbled to see that every one of the squad had my name emblazoned on their training tops!!! I am thinking of adding "by appointment to the Portuguese Football Association" to my username !!! :rofl
Bet you were totally "made up"....................
:rofl :glynis :rofl
Highly delighted but,at the same time, for some strange reason.............incredibly thirsty !! :lol:

:arrow: By appointment to the Portuguese Football Association :rofl
Well, let's hope we can raise a glass or 2 on Saturday!!!
Just wish I was there right now as the atmosphere will be brilliant, especially if they win :lol:
Are you two traitors or what, just because you love the Algarve.I think it will be a very hard match and whoever wins will deserve it, but am glad i wont be in the main resorts when its full time, can forsee trouble but from whom i dont wanna say. Cheers Jayjan
jayjan,
Look at the flag!!! Look at the flag !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.