Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Unfortuantly I was meant to go to this hotel back in June but got moved the day before, I travelled with first Choice and got no compensation. I was very dissapointed esspecially after all the time I had spent on this forum and emailing the hotel and contacting FC etc... anyway I have sent FC a letter but await a reply.

I am very pleased to hear the hotel is all finished and that everyone is enjoying there stay, hopefully I might be able to go next year but imagine the price will go up so probably wont be able to afford it :(
Anyway hope everyone else that goes has a great holiday, Champ hope you have a fantastic time :sun

Jem :D
me my other half and our son will be going on 22nd, only problem is flying to varna as we where originally going to luna bay ne'r mind . been watching the weather which is lookin hot hot hot , hope it stays that way
i am going there monday (8th aug)
yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Have a great holiday aps!! 5 weeks till we go and we cant wait. :yipee
Back out 16th until Sept 10th so hope to see some of you at the Iberostar!!

Do not forget those who are out on 17th we have our opening of the new office at the front of the hotel.

FREE BEER!!!

Martin :D
when i get back, i will put all the photos on my webpage (when i set it up) and i will leave the url here for anyone who wants to see the photos, obviously, the ones for public viewing only. ha ha
Cheers Aps that would be great, have fun!! :sun
4 weeks today............can't wait :hyper

Sharon
Myself and my 16 year old daughter are flying out to vana from manchester with first choice on the 22nd, is anyone else? My older daughter is flying out tomorrow but flying to bourgas. Just wondering if any one knows if there is a longer transfer time from vana?
Hi Itsy222,

From your previous posts, I assume that you are staying in Sunny Beach? If so, yes, it will be a longer transfer as Varna is 89.608 km from Sunny Beach (just under 66 miles), while Bourgas to SB is 42.908 km (just over 26.5 miles).
Hi all, Joannebet from Liverpool has just come home from SB. I had asked her to take a look at our hotel if she got chance, this is what she says

hi sharon had a look at you hotel and it looks fab, dont think you will have anythink to worry about, wish we had stayed there . its got 2 big swimming pools, loads and loads of sunbeds, if you do a left as you come out of your hotel and walk a little bit that will bring you out on the main strip, check out millies bar its like being in the caven. we had a great time there and we are sorry to be home. you will love it, oh its hard to spend your money, and every hour is happy hour, so dont be worrying you will have a fab holiday

Good eh? :ghug
Hi everyone

We are going out to sb in Sept can anyone please tell me where about in the resort the Iberostar is. As we are staying in the Fiesta Beach and would like to have a look as might think of it for next year as this will be our 5th time in Bulgaria.

Cheers everyone
tgilmour, have a look under the thread for the interactive map (at the top of the discussion page) Baldur pointed me in the right direction.

Hi Sharon, good news from Joannebet, 4 weeks yesterday we fly in.... cannot wait - totally stressed with house buying (never ever ever again). You will spot us a mile away - the 2 stressed out Scots at the bar!!

Really need a holiday ... :sun
Has anyone used teh spa facilities and pool to be able to advise what they are like and the gym. As I am travelling alone, I am determined to get myself fit while over. Thanks Stuart
I am going to the quite new Iberostar Sunny Beach Hotel on 19th September. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on the hotel good and bad so I can be prepared. It sounds very nice and I particularly want to get fit in the pool and spa and hope thye are working well. Thanks Stuart
Hi Stuart

There's lots of info HERE as well as reviews HERE

Pippy :D
Thanks Pippy that is very helpful of you and quick too! Stuart
Do all rooms have a sea view at Iberostar Hotel or should I request this? I am not too worried but do not want to look back at old communist buildings if possible! Stuart
The rooms don't all have sea views. We were on the 8th floor (top floor) and we were facing the pool. This suited us as when we came up from the pool at around 6pm the sun was blazing directly onto our balcony so dried all our towels etc very quickly! As long as you aren't at the side of the hotel you will have either a pool view or a sea view. Either is ok. If you have a room on the side of the hotel then bad luck as all you will get is a view of a road and some shops!

The gym is very good, its run by a lovely guy called Angel. The indoor pool is excellant for an early morning swim but does tend to get busy with kids later on in the day. The massage there was ok but as it is above the indoor pool and is only a partitioned room, its not as relaxing as it should have been as the noise from the pool is horrendous!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.