Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
you should hear :roll: :oops: :shock: :evil: about my wedding day,,,,,,,,, but there aint a forum on that!!!!!
You could try the general forum :P
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Made me chuckle as well.
ta robert123, didnt think of that, i can have any topic i want, but will people not following my daily cock ups be interested in it or "know where im coming from" what you think!!!
Hilda you could brighten our day up with a new chuckle each and every day .... go for it.
Have you seen it in there it's mad the crowd would love it, now look who's going off topic :offtop

Mrs Robert123 would not have the Turkish bath because she did not want to be touched by another man (let alone me :rofl ) I tried to pursude her but she said the very thought of it made her skin crawl.

So sad I missed it, but next year I have promised it will be the first thing I do when I arrive.

My mum had one last year in Side and loved it
what do you mean "your mum had one last year inside?" one what????
:shock: :roll:
Hilda - you brought a smile to my face after a lousy day! :thanks :wave
:D Hilda you have made my day :rofl that was a brilliant report .

Which Turkish Bath did you go to?

Was it in Marmaris? we are going in Oct and want to have one.

We went to one a few yrs back and it was great we are trying to find out what it was called to no avail

All we can remember was it was a big dome in Marmaris/ Armatulan area
it had a big fish tank inside we were also given a locker key and flip flops.

We had a great :D time and want to go back to that one

Can any one help? :glynis
Hilda you have set me up for the day with your report, we are off tomorrow to Icmeler and I have been dithering about going along with hubby to have turkisk bath, you have made my made up to go for it, as you could have been describing me and us girls have got to stick together, so a big thank you from me, for the laugh, and the new found confidence to go for it!!! powdie :pele
Hilda thanks for posting your experience it made me laugh, you are so funny :lol: :lol: .
Hilda, you are an absolute scream. I think you should post something daily just to cheer us up. Once again i'm in fits. :lol: :lol: Would love to hear about your wedding day. Shame you can't pm everyone on a daily basis :D
Hilda - you've made my day :rofl :rofl :rofl I've got tears in my eyes here ... you're not blonde are you? (no offence to blondes I'm one! its just the excuse I use when I c**k up :lol: )

Theresa
Hi there,,,,
Celine.. it was one in Olu deniz, but im sure there are posts here somewhere that reccommend one in Icmeler.
Powdie...glad i gave you a boost, anytime.
al321 going to stick it on the Chat forum
Tarnlass. YES!!!!!!!!!! blonde (but only just) little help from goldwell no. 9
You,all have a good un ill try and remember more of my lifes disasters.!
:D Hilda thanks we are going to Olu Deniz in May staying at Sun Club City

Were did you book the Turkish Bath at definatly going to go. :D
it was at the (cant spell) bechekciz (oh come on help me) beach hotel right on the front of the resort., its an all inclusive but you can either book from there or any tour operator on the main drag sells them and tour rep does too £10 from anywhere maybe direct to the hotel is cheaper?? but they will pick you up free and take you back , unless you want to walk back with your knickers on back to front!!!!!
:D Thanks Hilda i will find it im sure :D Idont have to worry about me knickers :tut

I dont wear any on holiday :yikes
Now Celine, when we all meet up in October guess what we'll all be wondering :lol:
Hilda you are so funny, I was trying to answer the phone at work and couldn't keep my laughter in. :rofl :rofl

I also read it out to my boss who found it rather funny which is unusual as he dosn't laugh very often.

you really must tell us about your wedding

maybe there should have a special forum just for your stories by the sounds of it everyone would love it, go on hilda tell us about the wedding

:rofl
Ola.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.