Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
18 days to go cant wait need some sunshine lol
Hi,

I wondered if anyone is going to the Tej Marhaba Hotel in Sousse on the 12th July.

Me and my husband are going to Tunisia for the first time and cant wait to get there!!

Ive seen many reviews for this hotel and wondered if anyone had anything else to add!! :thanks
41 days and counting!!!!!! wish it was 41 minutes! hahaha :rofl
sunnyessex

if it was 41 mins you would be too late for airport check in lol

have a great time
mgb
very true!!! God, i really cant wait to go. Ive never been before so its gonna be a new experience!!! :wink:
Hi fellow Essex girl, I haven't stayed at the Tej but went there to meet a friend earlier this year. She was very happy there and it certainly seemed a nice hotel. It is very well situated and convenient for walking to other places. The English Pub is just down the road on the corner and Bonaparte's club is almost opposite, though I admit I didn't go there. :lol:
Hi fellow Essex girl, I haven't stayed at the Tej but went there to meet a friend earlier this year. She was very happy there and it certainly seemed a nice hotel. It is very well situated and convenient for walking to other places. The English Pub is just down the road on the corner and Bonaparte's club is almost opposite, though I admit I didn't go there. :lol:
Woops - this didn't go through and then went twice - must have the gremlins in my computer :roll:
I'm sure you'll have a good time but do remember to take plenty of suncream as it will be very hot in July. Much hotter than the very chilly part of Essex which I'm in, with no sun at all for simply ages. :roll:
hi all
only 39days and were off cant wait going from manchester if anyone else going from there 9th july let us know devonbabez staying les citrionnes
31 days
Or
1 month, 1 day!

Leaving 2nd july from newcastle international via karthago airlines! but only a small boeing-737!

Duffnufc.
We are going tomorrow :D

Can't wait 8)
16 days to go i cant wait tunisia here i come
We leave tomorrow for an overnight in Luton
Lynn has totally lost the plot and even I'm getting excited now.
Have noticed loads are going the day we get back, ie too late for us to post any thoughts. Although we are not computer geeks we will try and post something towards the end of our hols from Tunisia.

Many thanks to everyone who has given us advise on this destination, look forward to using this site for future destinations.

Karl
Hi Aslemma,

Many thanks for your reply. When i first started to love at the reviews on this hotel, i started to panic, but now im really looking forward to going!!

Bring on the sunshine!!! :sun
you have a great holiday, take care dont forget to leave us some sunshine.. :wink:
one week tomorrow at this time it won't be Dr Who it'll be up in the air ,on our way.

Tunisia here we come!!!!!!!!!
2 weeks today counting every minute cant wait
Hi Duffnufc

I may even wear my manutd shirt,will that make you happy,Ha Ha

Daveyboy

:rofl
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.