Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Well............... I suppose that makes 3 of us!!!!
4 weeks and counting!!!!
:rofl :glynis :rofl
Aye wont be long now :)
Any further thoughts on a meetup, or is it a non-starter???
:glynis
Apart from yourself Pat no one else has sent me their email address. I dare say their shy. On a more serious note I don't want to ram it down peoples throats. I'll give em a little longer to respond.
Shy ??????, Moi ?????? Sorry,Mick,I forgot your offer to organise things.My e-mail addy now p.m'd to you. :)
Well, you did imply that you're memory wasn't as it used to be........we all knew the "shy" bit was definitely not applicable to you!!!!
I don't mind meeting up but with there being a few of us (3 generations) Prob just hubby, son and I would come.

So, I'd have to meet in Lagos and I wouldn't want to commit incase something happened on the day and I couldn't make it :oops:
Hi gang, not been able to get into this forum for 2 days as pewter just goes on a freeze trouble with internet explorer but now sussed it out. We are down from Friday evening 1st Sept to Sunday morning 10th Sept, but I think we are missing folks by just days. Anyhow hope you all enjoy your stays, would have been nice to have a meet and a chinwag, another time maybe. By the way Sagres these bloody flights with jet2 have cost us an arm and a leg with booking last minute but easyjet was dearer still, never mind there are no pockets in shrouds. Down again on 13th (Friday)Ocotober (God dread flying on that day with all the recent problems & aint scared of flying) for 8 days and they were booked well in advance and got them dirt cheap with Jet2 Cheers Jayjan
jayjan,
It's a shame that you'll just miss everyone,but I think I can help you feel part of the get-together !
Mad Mick (just Mad to his friends) has volunteered to organise things, so,if he lets you know where the get-together will be held,and the number of members attending,you can wire over a round of drinks to help you feel part of the proceedings !!
No,really,don't thank me - I'm only too happy to be able to help you feel included !! :rofl :ghug
Hi Sagres, I think I will need to ask Scotty a favour and beem me down to your venue, I shall be dressed in a short skirt with online skates on carrying a tray of drinks. Jayjan
Yoohoo!? Yoohoo, Sagres?! Oh dear, I think he's collapsed Jayjan. What have you done? :love2
Can't work out whether it's the thought of Jayjan in a short skirt or the tray of drinks that's done it to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolling on the floor laughing. You guys crack me up. Shame about that Jayjan, we'll miss you by just ONE Day.
I've now got all the emails. I'll put together all the info and email everyone. It looks though like we wont all, be able to get together at once this time. However once we have the ball rolling it will create more interest. :)
jayjan,
The short skirt sounds fine, but inline skates on those cobbled pavements ??? - I'll bet it's my pint that gets spilled-it always is !! :sulk
Guess it's all down to choice, Sagres............Jayjan in short skirt on roller skates with spilled pint, or full pint and no Jayjan ....... :lol:
Sagres A special prototype inline skate just for you incorporating shock absorbers so the cobbles wont be a problem, & an extra safety precaution, a non slip mat on the tray, your full pint is assured. Now hows that for service Jayjan
jayjan,
Forget the pint :- I'll have a large one of whatever you've been drinking !!! :rofl :glynis
Sagres

I'm just practising for the hols with a nice bottle of Shiraz or two. Sorry I aint got any Monte Velho otherwise you could have joined me.

Jayjan
Most people think it's just a question of lying in the sun,eating good food and drinking excellent wine when we professionals go on holiday; - they don't see the hours and hours of practice we put in for weeks before we go.Sometimes I practice so hard, I can't speak or stand up !!! :lol: If there was any justice, we'd be awarded medals !! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.