Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sunny beach- Q&As
235 Posts
wow, thats really good, looks like we'll be coming back with quite a bit then, but saying that i'm sure i'll give it a good bash at spending what ever i can!!!!!!
thanks for the info :D
hiya,
i went away last year with my four kids and other half,
the kids went on every thing because it was SO cheap.
we had a great holiday bought louds off stuff, ate out every night drank louds and still came home with money!
it would have been better if the weather was a bit better but when the sun did come out it was lovley!!
hope you enjoy your holiday
lil-mizz-chata-box
xXx
thanks for that, i'm feeling better now, because i thought £700 wouldn't be enough. what time of year did you go? do you know what the weather is supposed to be like this time of year??
The weather these days is wonderful!Very sunny and too hot,the water in the sea is warm.Some days ago there was rain but i think it is over now and there will be only sun:)Hope so
ok peeps
off to sunny beach on the 17th from newcastle so was after some info and if anybody else is flying from there giz a shout
anyways going with my lass and two kids(8 & 4)so was looking for places to take the kids to eat,were staying at the sunny fort apartments so i will post about the place when i get back.
i know maccy d's is there and the kids are a bit choosy so really need to find more english cooking place so any suggestions for places near our aprtments i would be most thankful
hope every one has a good holiday so party on
Hello Toony, You have no need to worry about fussy kids. There are places all over SB that serve English food, pizza's , chinese, etc etc.
Djanny's( by the market place on the main Road, Malina's which is just past the"Corner" opposite Hotel Kuban. Believe me you will have loads of choice.

8) The Toonman
hi could anyone tell me how much in pounds it is from sunny beach to bourgas airport, cant be doing with all the waiting around and long queue's thanks :P
I know exactly what you mean, we do the same to Varna airport.
All I can suggest is that you chat one up in Sunny Beach when you are there, a friendly one might do it for a more reasonable price.

Peter
We returned from Sun Village, Sunny Beach on Saturday morning. The taxi fare was 40 levs, which is about £15. It was great to beat the rush to check in, but there are only about a dozen seats in a very small over- crowded area, so it was very uncomfortable. There is a pizza place downstairs, but we couldn't figure out how to get our suitcases down the stairs and were waiting for our gate number to come up anyway.
Hi.

2 guys going to visit Sunny Beach and stay @ The Palas.
Is everything still open in September ? We are arriving on the 16th Sept.
Thanks
Hi, You are going for what I consider to be the last 2 weeks of the season. Resort will be a bit quieter and cooler but you should still have a good time.

8) Toonman
hi
am off to sunny beach 6 aug - was wondering about night life that will be ok for my 9 year old daughter - we are staying at the globus B&B - realise that entertainment is limited at night in hotel - so would be grateful for any recommendations for places to eat and bars that cater for kids if poss -
Thanks
Maggie
Hi Maggieh,

Bulgaria is super de luxe child friendly just about everywhere. You'll have no problems.

Peter
Hi, Peter is spot on. Kids have no problems in Bulgaria and you will be made more than welcome.
I think you should pay a visit to the "BRIZ". Situated on the seafront along past the Chaika Beach hotel. It is a restaurant, but drinks only is fine. ( entrance is free )They put on a Bulgarian folk show and a great attraction is at the end when a firewalker does his thing in the pit . Kids will be amazed.

8) Toonman
Thanks very much will visit the bar you recommend - really looking forward to the hol -
Hi - I also recomend the Briz or Village Yard as it is also known. Also in the same area on the front you will find some themed restuarants - a castle one and a kind of Flintsones one, though I never ate in them. I also strongly recomend the Gypsy Camp. You can book it through your rep or you can just get a taxi there because it would be a bit of a walk from the Globus. We were not too far from the Globus and paid 20lv for there and back and the taxi driver took us in and got us a good table. They have a kids clown show before the main show. I think we got there about 7.30 so I think the kids show must have started about 8 - get there early in case I am wrong! It's was very funny and the main show will also entertain kids as well as adults. At the end they have a limbo competition which kids can enter with an adult. We thoroughly enjoyed the night and the food was good and cheap. The Dolfin or Delfin (it had two signs spelt differently) on the main road at the very end of the resort at the north also had a smaller scale though good show with some funny stuff which will appeal to kids. Do not confuse it with the nearby Dolphin in the grounds of the Riu Helena which is a very posh fish restuarant! Like most places on the continent, the Bulgarians seem to dote on kids and you will be welcome everywhere.
I also like Briz. Sothern nights is another good night out. It has a traditional show, good food and our kids loved the man making models with balloons. It is just of the main road to Nessebar, near the Summer Dreams apartments.

Yvonne
Hi - I wonder if Southern Dreams and the Gypsy Camp are one and the same place. The location sounds the same and there was also a man with balloons!
yes alison, it is the same place... Tina. also called southern nights :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.