Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
HuddersfieldTourist,

787-8 flight information is here

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2606/7) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

HuddersfieldTourist wrote:
How would that happen if it is allocated the day before ?Thanks

Simply pay for seat selection prior to travel or ask your rep when in resort to and they'll do it for you. It's not a free service to select seats.

Darren
C1982T wrote:
Hi Darren

Will flights TOM5584/5 Luton - Skiathos be operated by a 757 on 11th/18th July this year?

Thanks

They should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
bevclark15 wrote:
Not flown Thomson long haul for a few years now and wondering whether they still use the ex First Choice planes? Flying PE from Manchester to Cancun (TOM 194/195) in June and really like the set up in ex First Choice.

Thanks in advance

TOM194/5 in June are still operated by the ex-FCA 767-300/ER's.

Darren
HuddersfieldTourist wrote:
How would that happen if it is allocated the day before ?Thanks

""Simply pay for seat selection prior to travel or ask your rep when in resort to and they'll do it for you. It's not a free service to select seats""

Sorry what I meant was - As you had said that they would be allocating seats the day before departure to those who had not prebooked then what would have made them not do that, as they allocated them at Manchester airport on the day at the check-in desk offering people a choice of where to sit.

I know you can prebook the seats using flightextras etc
HuddersfieldTourist,

Those that haven't selected / pre-booked will get slotted in to available seating normally, generated by the computer model where check-in staff can't change them. There are exceptions to the rule, for example computer problems where it's done manually. I can't comment on a specific flight as I don't have the details.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
HuddersfieldTourist,

Those that haven't selected / pre-booked will get slotted in to available seating normally, generated by the computer model where check-in staff can't change them. There are exceptions to the rule, for example computer problems where it's done manually. I can't comment on a specific flight as I don't have the details.

Darren

Thanks - it was TOM146 on 27th Jan MAN to BOA VISTA cape verde
Its interesting about seat allocation -we had prebooked extra space seats on a 757 flight to Corfu last year. The family in front were asked 1. whether they wanted extra legroom seats and 2. when they said no -were asked whether they wanted aisle or window seats. If the full allocation of extra leg room isn't prepurchased, then presumably they can't do a day before seat allocation??
Sorry to ask this question if you have answered it before. I requested seats on a Thomson flight to Hurghada from Gatwick ( March 10th ) with extra room. I was allocated 2 seats on row 17

I have just received confirmation and have now been allocated row 32 E and F and return flight seats 12
B and C The lady I spoke to at Thomson to query it was very nice but all she could tell me was that the

Flight is TOM 548 and 549. The Aircraft is supposedly a 767 seating 258 passengers. The only seat configuration I can find is a 2:3:2 and there aren't extra space seats/Legroom on row 32.

In this configuration it would mean we would not be sitting next to each other .I cannot apparently change seats as there are no extra space seats available. Do you know if the configuration is changing to 3;3 I would be grateful for your help as am getting a bit bothered about this as I am a nervous flyer. Thank you for taking the time to read this
Kind Regards
:cheers
J

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Jac5,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-HRG-LGW (TOM548/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Rows 12 and 32 are exit rows with extra legroom. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos as well as seat plans. 258 seat Boeing 767-300/ER's are used on long haul. Hurghada is a short (medium) haul destination so aren't used on that route.

Darren
Could you please tell me what aircraft type for the following flights please

5th Jul TOM736
15th Jul TOM463

LGW-SSH
And
SSH-LGW
scotsunflyer,

LGW-SSH-LGW (TOM736/463) should be operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos as well as seat plans.

Darren
787-8 flight information is here

Thanks for this Darren and also the details of the PMI flight I asked about.

I will see if I can find out the flight codes now !! ( TOM numbers )
do you have the IFE for dreamliner gatwick to goa 1/3/14 yet??
thanks

jane
Hi All

Could anyone please tell me what a/c type is likely to operate the following:

07/05/2014 TOM4314 LGW-PFO
14/05/2014 TOM4315 PFO-LGW

As I have been able to book "exra legroom" seats and not just "seats with extra space", I am assuming that it would either be a 752 or 763.

Many Thanks
katnick,

LGW-PFO-LGW (TOM4314/5) are normally operated by Boeing 737-800. These are being fitted with extra legroom seats (see the posts on the previous page).

Darren
janefulton,

Current IFE is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'll update the list as it becomes available.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Jac5,

LGW-HRG-LGW (TOM548/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Rows 12 and 32 are exit rows with extra legroom. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos as well as seat plans. 258 seat Boeing 767-300/ER's are used on long haul. Hurghada is a short (medium) haul destination so aren't used on that route.

Darren

:) Thank You for such a prompt reply. I am very grateful
J :cheers l
Hi,
Could you please tell me what aircraft is due to operate flight TOM2204 Man--CHQ 30th of August.
Thanks.
cilan537,

MAN-CHQ-MAN (TOM2204/5) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.