Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I have just heard that there are two sides to the Lambis Studios one has been done up and the other hasnt. I am worried about this can anyone help I was told it depends which company you book with, we have booked with First Choice. Can anyone tell us if this is true? :?
As far as i know Lambis is all pretty modern - i don't think there is an old block?!
I think maybe people are getting confused with the other Lambis in the village. Either that or with one of the other, larger complexes like Lindos Gardens or Lindos View. Lambis can ONLY be booked through First Choice so you couldn't get a better room depending on the tour op you book with.
Thanks thats great. Do you now the nearest apartments or hotel to the Lambis cause my mum and dad are booking and want to be near us.
Lindos View, Romanza, Krana, Eleni, Lindos Gardens are all in the same area (Krana Hill) or if they want village accommodation, something near Lindos Reception like Del Mar Studios.
I have just returned from my holiday after geting married at St Paul's Chapel.I stayed at the Matina aparts in Pefkos and would definately return there, they were fantastic.The wedding was superb thanks to Karen and Lawrence, I would highly recommend them. I had my reception in Lindos Memories and stayed the night there, again this was fantastic. Anyone thinking of getting married out there I say go for it! First class.
Hiyah everyone, I'm getting married and staying at the Lindos Memories on 6 Sept 07. Can you tell me what the hotel was like etc... The hotel webiste doesn't give much info on weddings.

Lisbob, I stayed at Lambis this year and loved it the rooms are really big if you stay here you won't be disappointed. :P
Hi jojo
Only stayed there one night but the room was lovely and the wedding breakfast the next morning was lovely too.I had my reception at the platform next to the pool, the hotel had decorated round the surrounding area for me but it was Karen my wedding planner who decorated the tables. They were set out in a horseshoe shape so the top table was facing the beach.The food on the night was fantastic with a really good selection.
The hotel itself is something else, the walk from reception to the pool area is beautiful and the staff are really friendly. You won't be dissappointed.
Many thanks for all your help Marcus, greatly appreciated!!
Hi we just got back from lindos view 3 weeks ago and had an amazing time. In our 2 week stay we saw at least 6 weddings from lindos view. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Hope everything goes ok with your wedding good luck. :D
Hi Rash,

Glad you had a good time in Rhodes - We aren't actually getting married in Rhodes, just our honeymoon!!. We are getting married in Gretna Green 8)
Hi

What did you all 'just marrieds' do with the dress? I mean during the journey? Did you have it as hand luggage? or in a suitcase..

Not sure yet what to do. The measurements of hand luggage are at the moment (for british midlands) 56 cm, width of 45 cm and depth of 25 cm (22"×17.7"×9.8" approx. I have no idea really if this will be enough. My dress is not wide.. but still

Thanks!
Hi
I just put my dress in a standard hard case, your not allowed to take it as hand luggage. If you speak with your tour operator they might give you extra baggage allowance I got an extra 10 kilos although I didnt need it, went with direct holidays. :love
My dress was supposed to go as hand luggage with British Midland (I flew out a week earlier) with my mum but because of the terrorist alert, it had to go in the hold, in a normal suitcase. It was fine...apart from the fact I had spent £50 on a special wedding dress travel box to take the dress onboard as hand luggage!!
Hiah

My mum and dad have booked to stay at Lindos Gardens when I get married next year. I've a feeling I know where they are but does anyone know for sure :?: and any idea what they're like. (I won't tell them if its anything not so good! :cry: ) Also I keep checking up on the weather but has anyone stayed the first week in September and know what its like!
Hi JoJo1.
We returned on 13th September and the weather was still baking hot the whole time we were there. We didnt have any days of bad weather at all.
Hi,
Were getting married in Lindos next year. Were are having our Wedding arranged by Eros Weddings, who are doing a great job. They are organizing everything, a glass bottom boat, flowers, photograhps and a bbq meze over looking Lindos. Lynne has explained the whole procces to us and has taken all the stress out of it. All we have to do is turn up.

Eros Wedding was recomended to us by a friend who had a perfect day, it was everything they had dreamed of.

We are getting really excited about now.
:D
Hi, me and my fiance are getting married next May at St Paul's Bay in lindos. We would love to hear from anyone who has already been and experienced it, and find out info on some of the restaraunts in the town. We will be having around 30 people flying out with us so need to find somewhere big enough!!! Any other info on what we could do while we are there would be great as we have only been to the north of the island before!

Many thanks

Ian and Jenni
24 . 23
:D
Hi Ian and Jenni. We had our reception at Philosophia in Pefkos, it was lovely. Who is arranging your wedding? Karen and Laurence at Lindos weddings did ours and it was :D perfect
Hi ian and jenny.

We had our reception at the lindian house in lindos, we had 35 guests and had the meal on the roof terrace there. The owners there are lovely and really helpful with whatever you want, and downstairs in the late evening they have a DJ on, he even played some of our own music for us.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.