Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
LTI Grand Azure *
1176 Posts
Hi
Finally got a reply from the hotel just saying that family rooms are located in the centre of the resort. Suits us its the same distance both ways (if you get my drift). :wink:
hi, being an internet 'newie, I'm struggling a bit can someone give me the exact website address for the lti. I'm sure it's me being dense, but can't seem to connect!
:P
Thanx Ian33, that's made it simple even for me :thanks
Going to the grand azure in July. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go for a walk after dinner outside the hotel Are there pavements/lighting outside shops nearby or any other hotels close? Or will we need to get a taxi into the centre.
we went to sharm last easter. you can walk out onto any road and get a taxi but we tried this and the cars were a bit delapidated, and had no seat belts. For an extra £1 or so you could book one from reception. Nice car (maybe even with an mot) air conditioning, seat belts,and would arrange to pick you up for your return they also didn't ask for any money on the way out. So for an extra quid seems like a bargain to me!! not sure about lti we go in 3 weeks so I'll let you know when we get back about 'round a bout' :) places if no one gets back to you before :)
From the lti you can walk to the next hotel along the beach front. They have a few shops. You can walk out of the front of lti to their own shops they also have a coffee shop where you can sit outside and use the pipes. The hotel also have their own free bus into the centre. So you have some choice and it is quite well lit. :D
Thanks for the reply. Roll on July.
Any one got any info on the family rooms, have emailed the hotel but they have not replied. How small is the small rooms and is it seperated from the main room by a door or by curtains?

Usually go to the Carribean, first time to the Red Sea, can anyone offer any tips. Take children 13(f) and 10(m).
Hi
If you look at the web site (address posted a few comments up ), and download the hotel fact sheet it gives you lots of info including room descriptions. :)
anyone going about the 12 feb who doesn,t understand the up grade !!¬ let me know any info
Just noticed on the medhotels site that there is some work going on outside the main restaurant until Feb. Does anyone know if its finished or if its likely to cause any problems? Counting the days to go :hyper
To everyone going this weekend :yipee
Have a great trip- we will join you soon :!: :!:
LTI
Hope we bump into you - going Sunday, myself, hubby and 8 year old son- safe journey!
Can't wait! :D
Have a great time Not going till 6th of July. Look forward to seeing how you get on.
only about 36 hours till we fly. All very excited!! can't wait to get there ( have packed nearly the whole stock of a pharmacy- but better safe than sorry) will be interesting to read the reviews once we get back to see if agree with them. Been looking about the construction work but can't really find anything useful. suppose we'll find out soon. hope everyone going this weekend has lots of fun :lol:
read you all soon. xx
Hi
We are going on the 6th July with our 4yr old. Can anyone give us some info from experience on the kids club and can anyone tell us if the snorkelling is any good from the hotel beach
Well what can I say :cry: :cry: :cry:
Months of planning and discussion and we had to cancel the day before flying. I've spent four days in bed- flat on my back with acute sciatica. I guess we were just not meant to go.
Hope everyone out there now is having a great time. Tell us all about it when you return.
How terrible you must be gutted. :( Hope you are feeling better soon. Will you been able to claim on your insurance .....and health holiday allowance etc will be able to book again at a later date. I would be so depressed I think you are being brave just to look in to the forum .
Once again hope you are feeling better.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.