Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous :cry

Wow 7 weeks Pat - am bleeding green with envy :rofl
Well, the last 2 years we have gone to our son's in Thailand for the winter, so need a change. Obviously Portugal won't be as warm as Thailand but should be better than Scotland!!! :D
Actually, it's 7 1/2 weeks to be precise, Glynis!!!!
Pat
Actually, it's 7 1/2 weeks to be precise, Glynis!!!!
Rub it in :cry

Am sure you'll have a brilliant time Pat :pele
Oh you lucky thing Pat! That's wonderful! :fly

(And just like Glynis, I'm not jealous either....much! :cry )
Hya Milly when are you next going, we are down 29th August for 8 days, may see you around The Rockline Bar or the Coyote Bar thats if you drink down that end.

Glynis you look pink to me not green :D
Hi Jayjan,

We fly out on 29th August too! :fly (but for 2 weeks)

Yeah, we always end the night at Eddys Bar, (next door to Rock Line) as it's our dear friend Pele's.

W'e'll see you there! :tup
Milly are you flying from Manchester on Monarch? we are on the 15.40 flight. Maybe might see you around then, we know Pele as well. Normally we go in the Rockline to see Paolo for the last few drinks.
I hope the weather gets better for us going out next Thursday :sun2
Pat
:glynis
Hi Jayjan! :)

Yes - we fly from Manchester with Monarch - but on the 7.10am flight - I have no idea what I was
thinking when I booked that time flight! :really

Pat, I'm sure I read somewhere that the weather is due to pick up at the weekend
(I remember laughing :shush because that's when my relatives fly back into the UK... )
Pat the weather forecast on http://www.accuweather.com isnt showing any rain from the 21st May up to 30th May. Have a lovely time and dont forget to have that extra vinho tinto for me every night :cheers
Jayjan
Pat my friend Les and her husband Kev are out in Cabanas (again) at the moment and she sent me a text a few days ago saying that since they arrived on the 6th the weather had been poop so I hope by now it's cleared up for them. I think they're back on 23rd.

Have a lovely time :kiss
We only arrive on 22nd, Glynis, probably around 6.00 - 6.30pm but will probably go to O Monteiro for dinner around 7.30 - 8pm. Remember there will be 6 of us!!!!

We will also have to visit the supermarket before that, so could shout up to them, or

what time do they leave on 23rd.......could give them a shout then..... :rofl

Pat
:glynis
Pat they'll no doubt be sat outside Quasimodo's on Thursday night :cheers
23rd October for me, only a week, can't wait :D Will be over a year then since we went! :tongue
Pat's texted to say weather still poop so they're having to sit in the pub :cheers
Didn't realise she'd gone yet; if you're texting back, Glynis, please tell her I'm sorry I didn't say ' have a nice time' -( and you can also tell her to go easy on my Sagres !! ) :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.