Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
send a copy to the airline by all means but make sure he carries the original with him in case he is asked by the check in/ boarding staff [ we all know how they don't seem to informer each other]

wiz
Best call the airline and see what the requirement is. I dont remember having to produce any documents from the hospital but it was a few years ago.

(Yes, I could put weight on the ankle)

Lummie
What has happened to Sagres :think you could always rely on him for a reply about Lagos but nothing of late !Has he forsaken us for somewhere else :que
He's been a bit busy with some local issues in his village and is now busy packing for an Algarve trip next week.Thanks for missing me !! ;) :D
Hey, Sagres, when are you off????
We go on Thursday 11th Sept for 2 weeks.

Just make sure you leave us plenty of tinto, sagres and sunshine.......not neccessarily in that order..... :rofl :rofl
Pat :glynis
8:00am from Manchester tomorrow,Pat.... will try to leave some sunshine for you (... one out of three's not bad.. !!! ;) ) :rofl
Just in case I don't get time to post when we get back on the 9th, have a great time yourself. :sun2
Enjoy your hols Sagres :sun2 :tup :wave: I assume you are travelling Jet2?
Thanks, jayjan - yes, Jet2 - the one where, if you take two toothbrushes, you're over your weight allowance !! ;) :rofl
Have a great time, Sagres.

I'm sure I will too.....just hope the weather is good as we didn't even get onto the beach in May 'cos the weather was so bad :cry

Anyone else heading out at the same time as me?.......Jayjan????

Pat
:glynis
Cheers, Brian -I'll give it my very best shot !!! :glynis ;)
Glad to know you are ok and have decided not to forsake the Algarve!
Leave some sunshine for us as we do not go until the 27th sept :sun2 .You can drink the Sagres just leave the wine for us :cheers
Forsake the Algarve !!! ??? I spend more time on the Algarve than the Mayor of Faro !!! :rofl :rofl
I'm very sorry, but I'm a multi-tasker - wine, beer, spirits- if it makes you fall over without feeling pain, it's gotta be good for you !! :glynis :wave
I'm very sorry, but I'm a multi-tasker

and theres me thinking you stuck to a ballanced diet

A FULL GLASS IN EACH HAND :rofl :rofl :cheers
A FULL GLASS IN EACH HAND
.. that's a tee-totaller !! - It's for drinking, not looking at !!! ;) :rofl :rofl
Hya Pat was supposed to be going this Friday for 9 days but got a family problem so afraid its on the back burner :cry . Enjoy your hols Pat and will be practising with you in miserable old UK. Have fun in the sun. :sun2 :cheers Men multi taskers :rofl perhaps Sagres has three hands and is blessed with the privelidge.
Aaaww Jayjan, I'm so sorry to hear you won't be going.... :(

(Was looking forward to seeing you in Coyote Bar :cheers )

Never mind - maybe next time eh? :)

(Hope your family problem is soon resolved.)
Jayjan, sorry to hear that you can't make it this time. Hope things get better soon. :(

In the meantime, I'll drink your share of the tinto while I'm there if you don't mind..... ;)

Pat
:glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.