Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
albi is still on at the wheeltappers but they do shift him to rockerfellas for the odd night
Thanks for that! can't wait for July now.

Albi's top of my list followed by:

Mike Curtis
Chrissy Rock
Garry George
George King
Cheroot

Where else on earth can you walk into a bar & get class acts like these for free?
tubs i would reccomend jonathan james as well he is on at the palladium just before mike curtis so you could probably see them both on the same night
Mike Curtis is Brilliant!!..I too Reccomend Jonathan James...a damn good Singer too!!....and dont forget Tony Scott! Both these do the Zodiac also! ...In my Opinion these 3 are much better than Albi Senior...although i do quite like him, in small doses, thats if its possible to have a small dose of Albi!! :rofl

Best Regards - Taggy
I saw tony scott last week in the stardust bar he was great fun,very entertaining.also saw the bay city rollers in there too ahhhh brought back many memories.
Karlee
Does anyone no what ever happend to craig williams the hypnotist who was in benidorm for yrs .cheers mazza
Hi mazza ... the last I heard was that he is back working in England.

David :wave
terry foster who does the uk cabaret bar 4 nights a week from may till october plus the flamingo oasis every 2nd sunday all year round is a very good hypnotist if you are looking to watch a hypnotist show
into more comedy acts, entertaining not really into singing acts. We are staying at the rio park hotel. Never been to benidorm and first time holiday without children. What would be good to see. recommendations highely appreciated..
angela x
If you look back a few posts you will see some reccomended Comedians! I'd also add Chrissy Rock and Rikki Stevens to those..both usually at the UK Bar.

Best Regards - Taggy
hi all i am off to benidorm on the 18th of june for a short three day break with some friends (average age is 25) and although i have been many trimes before it has always been with my husband and 10 year old son. can anybody tell me the best clubs there at the moment? is all theyounger action still in the square? thanks in advance :cheers
I have looked back at the posts and finding it confusing who is good and who is bad and who are singers and who are not.

angela
Comedians i like....Mike Curtis, Tony Scott, Jonathan James, Gary George, Rikki Stevens, Chrissy Rock ...not knowing your taste i dont know if you'd find them "good" or "bad" but there's really only one way to find out!! Ha Ha!!

Best Regards - Taggy
My favorite comediens are:

Billy Fontane on at Valentines
And Danny Downing at Steptoes 2
Hi

In Benidorm and just been along to see what´s on tonight at Steptoes II.

Where it was is now a cabaret bar, rachel´s I think it´s called.

Anyone know where Steptoes has moved to

cheers
Hi there......Thats Steptoes 1 that has changed to Rachels!....Steptoes 2 is still in the same place it was, which is just round the corner from The Town Nightclub, right across road from The Carousel Bar!

Best Regards - Taggy
thanks taggy, obviously getting my steptoes muddled.

went to steptoes last night, quite good but preferred atmosphere in one that has changed to rachel´s.
Me Too!!!....The quality of the acts also seems to have dropped in what was Steptoes 1 (Rachels), now its under new ownership. We called in there in May, and the Acts were awfull! Hopefully may have improved when we go in July, but if not, theres plenty of choice elsewhere!...Got to admit i dont really like Steptoes 2, find it a bit stuffy and closed in!! If you like Singers, go and see Neil Ross at The Talk Of The Coast, next to Valantines...he's very good. Unfortunately they've reduced the size of this club now, i preferred it before really, but i suppose its better if its a night when there arnt as many in!

Best REgards - Taggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.