Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
brad also us yorkshire girls no how to pick a good holiday, 4 days to go, we are from barnsley
yeah pity your not going same time as us brad. would of been all smilers 11 are 4 and you lot all from yorkshire.i am from rossington near donny brad
Hi everyone. We have just returned last night from ADC. We were there for 14 days. Me, my husband, 4 year old and 2 year old. The weather was DEFINATELY hotting up. It was cloudy and dull for 3 days last week but the sun soon started to shine, and we've all got a lovely golden tan!! Hotel was fantastic (shame about Gonzarlo the bloke on Reception. Mr Moody!). Reps were fantastic and definately made our holiday, ANT, NAT AND CAT are fantastic and took my 4 year old daughter Emily, under there wings for most of the day and night! The dance that they do 'The Music Man' is fantastic - you lot will know what I mean when you've been. Will definately be going back!
not long now, we are going at 2.30am thursday, so we will have all day on thursday there. we will be tired though. that night just chill out in the bar, jug of sangria cant go wrong. have a nap in the afternoon
have good time smiler will see you next thursday night shud get in hotel about 9,30ish if everything on time.so whats your name smiler?cant go to your table saying hi which 1 is smiler18???
i have told everybody, if someone comes up and askes if they no smiler then to tell them its me. my name is sarah by the way, whats yours?
my names carl will be wearing white england top with skinhead,and be with shireen,2 kids
Sarah, We land about 5 so should be there for 7ish. After throwing the cases in, we will make a trip to on site bar. I will be with my 3 year old son, hubby and my daughter will be in a pink buggy!!! If I see a gang of people, I will come over and say hello!!! Only 3 sleeps left.........
Awww :( you guys are making me so jealous i wanna go back :( Say hi to Cat Nat Ant Ben and Richard for me. The gobby lot from Gloucester plz and tell them we miss them :D
Hi All , Really looking Forward to this Holiday. will be travelling with my wife and two kids 4 and 1 in July. Reviews seem very good about the complex.

Does Anybody know how far the Waterpark is from Hotel, is it a Taxi or would it be better to rent a car.
Which one are you thinking of doing. I would think you would be looking at 15/20 euro in a axi each way.

I think you may be better doing Aqualand, it has a better section for the smallies. Slide & Splash is really a thrill seekers paradise and great if you have teenagers.
hope you all have a lovely time this time last year we were there had a lovely time weather was very nice /hot it did get busy as they had a b/h while we were there daughter and grandson swam with dolphins loved it :hyper
any one going between the 8th and 22nd july. also anyone who has been could you please tell me which beaches to visit, cheers"[/i]
carl and claire i will see you there going in 8 and half hours ha ha
have a good week sarah,you,ll be able to let us no where everything is when we turn up next thursday.will miss the england v trinidad@tobago game because we wont get into hotel untill about 9/10 pm might just get last 20mins of it.keep your eyes out for best pub for atmosphere for england games if you go into albuferi because will be there for englands last match versus sweden.see you all there.CANT WAIT MYSELF!!
have a wonderful time smiler
Hope everyone heading out to ADC shortly have a wonderful time.
there are some nice beaches when you get to main road turn left on to garage and walk down by side of the big hotel or turn right and walk on until you go past the restaurant on the left walk down to the beach when you get to the beach go right and at low tide you can walk over the cliffs coming to another great beach there is a walk uphill but this will bring you out near the strip. Also if you go to the old town go through the tunnel to a lovely beach
We went to Santa Eulalia beach which is about a 15/20 minute walk turning right onto the main road at the bottom of the hill from the hotel.

There are a couple of lovely restaurants at this beach, Cafe Atlantique being the one we ate at.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.