Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
looking forward to relaxing in the sun, not having the same old routine.

you can't beat lying by the pool with a nice cold beer, and that smell of Nivea sun cream.

oh my god I have 8 weeks and 5 days to go - can't handle it need to go now
You know what I am even looking forward to all the sand on the beach that gets everywhere (you know what I mean)

:oops:
Bart my picture is showing you where all the sand goes

10 weeks 2 days for us
gosh i feel so relaxed now from reading last page really looking forward to quality time with family and relaxing by pool with cocktail including umberella and don't forget the cherry ahh a nice cold black russian my favourite with a nice greek salad bliss :sun :glynis roll on 16th aug .
think more shopping is on the agenda for tomorrow and few beers in garden tonight just to continue the holiday mood ! :fly
Well Kelly Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( note to self - do not take children to beach after dark to look at the stars! )
me too, we were supposed to be going shopping for bbq food for our world cup party on saturday - have put it off till tomorrow.

going to sit in garden with bottle of wine or too. i might even put some sun cream on
oops - I meant two!!
I've been reading posts from this site for yonks but, this'll be my first reply!
We were due to go out to the KABC on June 24th - we played merry hell at First Choice and were given my 1st option to transfer - to Lykia World (ref: 10062) in Turkey, I got our flight tickets yesterday.
The holiday would have cost an additional £600 which FC wrote off (although it included our massive £20 per person x3 compensation awards!)
We've NEVER had an apology or even confirmation of cancellation for the original holiday but, the complex we're going to looks fantastic - with 19 pools and entertainment that sounds fantastis.
The reports from this site from previous travellers to Lykia World are all excellent (it's from the FC Premier Collection brochure).
So fingers crossed our 'alternative' will be great and perhaps it'll be KABC next year!
the smell of coconut always reminds me of holidays too will have to buy coconut shampoo tomorrow to keep the mood flowing and maybe a couple of bottles of ready made cocktails and some paper umberellas oh the list keeps on getting longer may even have to have bar meal in town tomorrow to keep me in holiday mode !! gosh if i carry on at this rate will be skint by 16th august .It lovely to have positive attitude again let's keep it up anyone for a swim or shall i just go to the bar drink anyone? :D
Make mine a bottle of water, in this heat really need to keep hydrated. Just pop mine by my sunbed as I'm going for a swim x
Hi Wizard, its funny you should say that..................... :D
or should that be
Γεια ο μάγος, αστείος του εσείς πρέπει να πει αυτόν
:lol:
Quite right Firebird......here here
thought i would join in the holiday spirit make mine a beer just nipping of for some chips and on way back i will check all the kids to see if they are happy after that who fancys a game of water polo? :yipee
Hi,

I am new to this forum.

Am supposed to be going to KABC on 8th July with my husband.

Still hopeful :D
Hi Sarah welcome to the forum :D You will arrive a couple of days after us, so we will see you there
Guys and gals,

You have all put a smile on face :D .

I came in from work and saw 3 more pages than yesterday and was scared to look :? Had to go out to eldest son's football match, so have just had a chance to read all the posts now, and I'm now feeling the Kos sun beating down on me too lol.

Roll on 19 July, less than 6 weeks and counting 8)

Thanks all and let's keep those positive vibes :ghug

Lee
Hi all just got in from work, nice to see everyone has stayed positive :)

Wilson Family if you look way back to last year I used to have this picture but lost it and did not bother putting it back on. ( if i didn't put it back on it won't be there now will it?) residents have drove me mad tonight it must be the heat I don't know what I am saying :?

Positive thoughts :arrow: Kos
Hi, did anyone see holiday hit squad tonight, I think they have just confirmed what I posted yesterday regarding booking holidays direct. Tour operators are taking one hell of a rip off.
Hi peeps just read three pages most are possitive im with you at the bar getting those beers in by the buckets full :glynis sorry to here you go the wilson family :wave and hi to sarah with all the food and beer intake whos up for the pool arobix or are we going to have a bad head :tup
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.